Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

magic bullets anyone?

(8 Posts)
mrsmagicbullet Mon 07-Sep-09 17:19:55

name changer...

have a magic bullet from Love Honey and the damned batteries last about an hour- 3 little round ones. Needless to say it is proving a tad expensive.

I used to have another type of vibrator from Emotional Bliss but it took 8 hours to recharge, and still just had an hour's worth of charge after that.

Anyone got any ideas for alternatives, cheap batteries or good rechargable types? Do not want a rabbit- just something discreet.

Deemented Mon 07-Sep-09 17:22:50

Get a mains adapted one.

No more dead batteries at crucial moments... wink

Celery Mon 07-Sep-09 17:26:58

I have a little lipstick sized one that plugs into the USB port of my computer to recharge grin

mrsmagicbullet Mon 07-Sep-09 17:31:23

any suggestions of makes and where to buy ladies?

mrsmagicbullet Mon 07-Sep-09 23:10:09

kormachameleon Mon 07-Sep-09 23:16:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

purpleduck Mon 07-Sep-09 23:20:00

What on earth is going on with all the sex threads tonight??!!!!!!

grin

mrsmagicbullet Tue 08-Sep-09 08:35:32

anyone bought a Lelo? (sp)

They are around £40 which seems a lot, but the magic bullet was £10 and I am spending a fortune in batteries. I also had to send the 1st MB back for a replacement as the batteries lasted once! They said it was faulty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now