Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I am Sure that MN is better than google - you just need to prove me right...So what do you ladies "do" for your man in the bedroom. Men what do you like your ladies to do?

(29 Posts)
CrapInTheBedroom Mon 31-Aug-09 20:11:53

So...bit od a hideously long story but DP has told me to use google to come up with some inspiration to improve to pleasure that I give him in the bedroom - especially foreplay.

So...I could google...or I could ask you...and I know that you are a million times better than google. So what REALLY does it for you/r man?

I am apparently very good at a (basic) handjob...but I guess I could probaby do better.

I dislike giving oral, so don't do it very often and DP understands this.

So what else is there. Can I tart up the hand job and add some proverbial bells and whistles?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

thesouthsbelle Mon 31-Aug-09 20:14:53

ok, hum on the balls whilst giving a hand.

dressing up

althou tbh why has your DP asked you to google it??

CrapInTheBedroom Mon 31-Aug-09 20:16:49

It is kind of a joke actually...google served him very well in finding my G spot...I don't think he has expected me to actually google it. It was intended as a metaphor but I thought why not?

thesouthsbelle Mon 31-Aug-09 20:22:55

lol. mnetters are always here to help!!!

failing that I do believe there's a spot inside a mans bum which is nice - dunno thou never tried to find it!

Unlikelyamazonian Mon 31-Aug-09 20:23:26

He obviously doesn't know himself, otherwise HE would have googled it and told you?

Have you tried here

Squeeze with lemon - very important.

You'll make him squeal

Goober Mon 31-Aug-09 20:26:57

Tell him to fuck off for speaking to you like that.
Go find somebody nice

TheDMshouldbeRivened Mon 31-Aug-09 20:28:20

most men are happy if you say 'yes' grin

CrapInTheBedroom Mon 31-Aug-09 20:29:06

I think that is probably true amazonian...if he knew what he wanted he would tell me...I guess he wants something new and a surprise.

thesouthsbelle Mon 31-Aug-09 20:29:56

bannana up his bum should do it then!

mmrsceptic Mon 31-Aug-09 20:31:03

he might find this helpful

CrapInTheBedroom Mon 31-Aug-09 20:35:42

TBH I do wnat to do more for him. I am just uninspired. I want to do this...it isn't all as one was as it came across..

whomovedmychocolate Mon 31-Aug-09 20:36:18

Buy him a playstation grin

thesouthsbelle Mon 31-Aug-09 20:41:03

@ sceptic!

KristinaM Mon 31-Aug-09 20:43:20

mine enjoys toast and a cup of tea in bed

expatinscotland Mon 31-Aug-09 20:45:25

He told you to google to improve the pleasure you give him?

WTF kind of a L-O-S-A-H is that?

Seriously, he's that friggin' lazy he can't imagine it up and tell you?

Yeah, get a butt plug, dip it in Vaseline, and shove it up his arse whilst pretending to go down on him.

Tell him you read about it on Google and some guys get off on the element of surprise.

LaurieFairyCake Mon 31-Aug-09 20:46:26

Let him go down on you for half an hour and writhe about enjoying it.

Makes 'em feel like a giant stud grin

whomovedmychocolate Mon 31-Aug-09 20:48:58

I've just checked, you can rent hookers online. Perhaps they could provide vocational training hmm grin

dippymummyto2boys Mon 31-Aug-09 20:49:36

lol at all the responses! especially thesouthsbelle.

Tortington Mon 31-Aug-09 20:50:57

pathetic

why not ask him

Unlikelyamazonian Mon 31-Aug-09 20:52:29

I am worried for him. Does it look like this ?

whomovedmychocolate Mon 31-Aug-09 20:53:53

MN is not better than Google btw. We're mostly human, Google has a much wider range of life forms. Including pond scum.

Unlikelyamazonian Mon 31-Aug-09 20:54:45

or this?

whomovedmychocolate Mon 31-Aug-09 21:01:53

I demand to hear the hideously long story cited by OP <drums fingers expectantly>

If we are going to judge you and your dolt partner, please give us the facts to do so in an informed manner.

grin

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Tue 01-Sep-09 10:36:54

I second shoving something up his bum. I think since he's said 'google it' this is what he wants, but he's embarrassed to say it out loud grin

Can't you just pop something like a mint/mouthwash/ice in your mouth and do some work that way, then just get out of the way before the volcano erupts? Seems like a winner.

Crablass Fri 04-Sep-09 15:31:42

Use lube during your handjobs, warm it up and it'll be like you're giving him a BJ.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now