Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

love honey.com what would you buy/what's good n what's not?

(5 Posts)
thesouthsbelle Thu 27-Aug-09 22:04:05

i'd name change but can't be arsed. title says it all, what's good what's not in the toy dept?

mrsboogie Thu 27-Aug-09 22:23:08

you won't go far wrong with something like this

Malificence Fri 28-Aug-09 12:15:25

So many variables, for you alone, for a couple?

You can't beat a good multi speed bullet vibrator and we use ours in a cock ring - good for both of us.

The problem with vibes is that what works for one will not work for another - I was recommended a vibe and I found it useless, could barely feel the vibrations.
Do you need just clit stimulation or penetration as well?

Glass toys seem very popular but I can't say I fancy them myself.

P.s. stay away from the LH forums if you are in any way shockable - some of the talk on there is erm, extreme! 18 inch dildos and enormous butt plugs, that's just the men.

lilacclaire Fri 28-Aug-09 12:34:40

I got a bullet with a little rabbit on it and it was crap, really couldn't feel the vitrations.

thesouthsbelle Fri 28-Aug-09 17:17:13

well both really, clit/pen.

at the mo single, but both possibly one day!

glass toys??

i've had rabbits before but just wanting to try something new. is there an all singing & dancing thing out there these days? (last brought them pre marriage so about 7 years ago!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now