Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

HAVEN not Lavender..LOL

(13 Posts)
haven Mon 30-May-05 21:43:23

didn't know where else to put this...
I have noticed that some.. people think that i am Lavender in costume.. ...i am not....i am 28..from the states i found this site...because i have two children one of which i was quite conserned about...and kinda got addicted...i am a stay at home mom..and been married for 4 years...hopefully make it to the next year.....

WigWamBam Mon 30-May-05 21:44:38

You really do have a very similar style to Lavender. I hope no-one's offended you by accusing you of being her ...

Pruni Mon 30-May-05 21:53:26

Message withdrawn

collision Mon 30-May-05 22:03:18

Hi Haven

Welcome to Mumsnet. How old are your children?

Mine are 3 and 6 months......Mumsnet is addictive thought so beware!!

SecondhandRose Mon 30-May-05 22:12:59

Welcome haven, where are you in the US? Welcome to Mumsnet, it does get heated sometimes and then it will calm down again, just don't rise to anything and you'll be fine.

giraffeski Mon 30-May-05 22:22:55

Message withdrawn

Dior Mon 30-May-05 22:24:24

Message withdrawn

haven Tue 31-May-05 04:38:25

is this a bad thing...? dh thought it was funny.

haven Tue 31-May-05 04:39:45

bloody hell didn't you all realize i'm from southern louisiana...i'm a coon's ass...

haven Tue 31-May-05 04:40:12

Caligula Tue 31-May-05 08:27:40

ha ha - glad you cleared that up, I was going to post something rude on that thread and restrained myself, glad I didn't now!

haven Tue 31-May-05 13:31:10

collision asked how old my children are they are 8.5 and two...as of june 16.......no one ever did say what the big deal is about lav....dh has been poking fun at me saying he wasn't the only one that thought i was nuts. he said you all could tell just by the way i write..

haven Tue 31-May-05 13:37:15

oh......i write this way because i try to get across to the people that read..either..the aggrevation, or the happy or whatever..i hate to read long boring stuff soooo..when i type i try to make it interesting..but, after it was posted i went back and looked at other threads by everyone and realized that not many others put all the " " , and the......................, and the and the soooooo.....sooooo now i understand...LOL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now