Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How unhappy is too unhappy?

(2 Posts)
hadachangeofname Sat 01-Aug-09 23:19:26

For the last 2 nights I have seriously contemplated suicide. H is getting everyone onto his side and making me look like the one at fault. I feel like I'm fighting all on my own again. He has read and posted on my previous threads and got members of his family to read them. There is a very long list of stuff he has done. I have never been so unhappy.

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Sat 01-Aug-09 23:23:22

I think you need to get some real life help sweetie, sooner rather then later. You can call the Samaritans, they are people you can actually talk to rather then talk to online. It will be OK but I don't think I can help you the way that you need. Do you have their number? They really can help you, give them a call now, there's people there all the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now