Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Dp's not come home

(8 Posts)
ElenorRigby Sat 01-Aug-09 03:02:01

My DP went on a colleagues leaving do this evening. We hardly go out these days at all. I went out for a couple of hours earlier while my dad baby sat DD. I kissed DP bye reminded him not to be to too naughty and came home. That was nearly 6 hours ago. <scared>

hambler Sat 01-Aug-09 03:17:37

ANy sign of him?
He will probably come in rolling drunk . If he does not get out much a night out will completely go to his head sad

blahdiblahblah Sat 01-Aug-09 04:07:22

Oh I have had nights like this.... it is always because he got drunk and carried away - nothing serious though...
Try get some sleep?

mumblechum Sat 01-Aug-09 04:42:18

Hope he shows up soon. I guess he hasn't phoned as he presumes you're asleep.

Have you texted him?

Ewe Sat 01-Aug-09 07:08:03

Hope he has turned up now.

foofi Sat 01-Aug-09 07:13:11

Hope everything is OK and you are finally getting some sleep.

Overmydeadbody Sat 01-Aug-09 07:50:18

Is he home yet?

He will blame it on his mates wink

ElenorRigby Sat 01-Aug-09 18:45:27

Thanks everyone, sorry for the delay in replying as DP has been erm somewhat incapacitated today so Ive been busy looking after DD etc.
He rolled in at 4pm and has been very much the worse for wear, had an argument with the door trying to get in and then spent most of the morning groaning, hardly able to speak, with a pillow on his head.
He is suitably contrite and yes his mates made him do it wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now