Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am I a billy?

(39 Posts)
Louise1980 Mon 23-May-05 12:57:21

really begining to wonder now. I dont have many friends in real life, thought Id get some here but hardly any1 talks to me.

pleaserewind Mon 23-May-05 12:59:00

your not the only billy

anchovies Mon 23-May-05 12:59:06

I don't have many friends either anymore so I must be a billy no mates too! I'll be your friend!

moondog Mon 23-May-05 13:00:53

Louise!! Can't believe that is true! I would imagine that if most of us go to 'Threads I'm on',then plenty end with our name!!

Right,from now on when I see your name,I'm in there ok???

colditz Mon 23-May-05 13:00:56

I am a billy too.

Auntfanny Mon 23-May-05 13:02:12

if im honest i can say the only friends i have are mine an ddps family none my own age so im also a billy

Lucycat Mon 23-May-05 13:02:24

Of course we'll talk to you!! What sort of threads do you post on?

Hi there, I'm Lucycat, I've got 2 dd's one 5 yrs and at aschool and the other 2yrs and asleep in bed (that's why I'm on here most pm's when I should be doing hwork etc!) What about you?

anorak Mon 23-May-05 13:03:48

You better all stop this right now or someone will be on here accusing you of starting a clique of billys

anchovies Mon 23-May-05 13:04:26

Trust me to end up in the billy clique!

moondog Mon 23-May-05 13:04:38

louise,I'm in Turkey and don't talk to anyone for weeks on end as most people here don't speak English and my Turkish is very basic!!! Trouble is,I'm getting used to the solitude. Think I may become a nun!!!(Trouble is,what to do with dd,ds and dh?)

Lucycat Mon 23-May-05 13:04:51

Although I've just looked at your member profile - cute boys!! (Perhaps I should have done that before asking the questions!! )

JoolsToo Mon 23-May-05 13:05:04

silly billys I reckon!

get a grip

PuffTheMagicDragon Mon 23-May-05 13:05:20

hello

Louise1980 Mon 23-May-05 13:06:16

Yes lets start the MN billy club!!!!

[stands up and says proudly] Im Louise and Im a Billy!

I have 2 boys 4 and nearly 3.

Louise1980 Mon 23-May-05 13:08:20

Maybe I whinge to much. I always have something to moan about! I posted tody on the behaviour thread.

Flum Mon 23-May-05 13:09:01

Friends are overrated anyway. They only start making unreasonable demands on you and then sleep with your husband. We left London to get away from them. Bah humbug

Flum Mon 23-May-05 13:10:42

Anyway I've chatted to you Louise1980. I remember it well because after that you went on the Threadkillers thread and were very funny. And I thought - 'oh she's very funny that one'

moondog Mon 23-May-05 13:11:39

God yes. I'm going to return to the UK at the end of this week and will have to actually speak to people.
Yawn.....

Louise1980 Mon 23-May-05 13:25:07

If I start I ive just hung myself thread would you lot talk to me there?

I dont meen to be depresing or whatever the word I need is but I feel like whenever I have a problem and I come on here to talk no1 botheres. yet look at someone elses similar thead and theres loads of responses.

Im just a bit down today.

anchovies Mon 23-May-05 13:29:39

I think it can sometimes feel like that depending on what time you post at. Also there is no getting away from the fact that some people on mumsnet have been using it for ages and have all got to know each other.

Why are you feeling down? Purely cos of the friends on mumsnet thing or is it something else as well?

Louise1980 Mon 23-May-05 13:33:03

Read my Im at the end of my sanity thread. I have a troublesome 4yr old and I cant take anymore. I cried all teh way home from school when i dropped him off, stopped to go get him at 11.30 then started again when i got home. Its too much for me to take. My reall life friends are having enough trouble of their own and when I try to talk to them everything gets turned around to their problems and I feel like a bitch for trying to get stuff off my chest.

Phew thats better.

Fimbo Mon 23-May-05 13:36:08

Hi, nobody talks to me much on here either, except Aimsmum. Hope you feel better soon

Lucycat Mon 23-May-05 13:39:40

Can you talk to your mum, I remember a previous thread that seemed to imply that she was there for you?

Any more progress with the CSA?

Louise1980 Mon 23-May-05 13:40:47

My mam is really ill today. She has virtigo and cant get out of bed.

Nothing more from CSA.

Lucycat Mon 23-May-05 13:43:54

ohhh vertigo is horrid! I had a friend who had it who says that it's like being drunk all the time - without the fun bit of actually drinking! Hope she feels better soon. What's your 4 year old doing now?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now