Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Brown semen

(8 Posts)
MrsGoth Mon 27-Jul-09 08:55:40

I have noticed that DP has brown semen. Do I mention it to him? have googled it and it's not to be ignored by the sounds of it but to bring it up might be a bit ... you know ?

What would you do? has anyone experienced this?

melmog Mon 27-Jul-09 09:13:12

It needs sorting, as you know. If he hasn't noticed it or is in denial then you need to bring it up.

Don't know how other than blurting it out!

melmog Mon 27-Jul-09 09:19:58

Think that sounded a bit harsh. Sorry.

It could be something or nothing but the sooner you know the better imvho. smile

AnyFuckerLikesItUpTheBum Mon 27-Jul-09 10:32:35

bring it up, he is your partner, why can you not mention it ?

how strange

he needs to see a doctor, men are notoriously bad at sorting that, so you may have to push him

audrey68 Mon 27-Jul-09 13:17:19

hi
i would get it seen too as soon as possible, my husband has had testicular cancer and one of the 1st signs he had was blood in his semen which made it slightly brownish, we ignored it and by time he went to doctors cancer had spread into his neck and stomach, luckily after chemo and operation he is fine now (just had 10 years all clear) but i wouldnt leave it just in case!!
audrey

tiktok Mon 27-Jul-09 13:22:19

??????

If you're having sex with him, surely you're intimate enough to raise serious matters of his health with him.

This is really important, as audrey says.

doggiesayswoof Mon 27-Jul-09 13:25:27

"to bring it up might be a bit ... you know ?"

No - I honestly don't know what the issue is with talking to him. You know you have to get him to go to the GP.

FabBakerGirlIsBack Mon 27-Jul-09 13:27:07

Talk to him.

You have too.

Offer to make the appointment for him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now