Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Do I deserve this

(5 Posts)
flowerbag Sun 26-Jul-09 18:03:08

My dh and I have just had a terrible day. It started this morning, we had our day planned to go out with our 2 children. When we returned from Church we has a cup of coffee I finished first and was a bit annoyed that dh was taking so long.

When he asked me was I ok, I said I needed a hand he got so angry he started shouting and swearing that all he wanted was to finish his tea and I was never happy, he said he was about to start the dinner. He followed me to our bedroom where he started wavng his fists and biting his finger I was a bit nervous at this stage.

It pretty much continued like that throughout the day, I didn't answer him in the begining but I have told hime what I think of him but he says I deserved it as I am never happy. I just don't know what to do

CybilLiberty Sun 26-Jul-09 18:04:16

Why were you annoyed that he was taking his time with his tea? it sounds like there is a LOT more going on here than what happened today

blinks Sun 26-Jul-09 18:05:04

what do you mean by 'waving his fists and biting his finger'???

has this type of thing happened before?

flowerbag Sun 26-Jul-09 18:08:49

we had palnned a nice day out and had to d a few chores before going I felt that he was deliberatly taking his time so he wouldn't have to help.

This has happened he bites his finger when he gets v angry, which he was today

CybilLiberty Sun 26-Jul-09 18:10:52

Tell him why you hurried him up. Apologise. He will probably apologise to you for blowing his top. And take a look at how you communicate with each other from now on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now