Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

DH/DH left wife/girlfriend to be with you?

(3 Posts)
MrsPerry Wed 22-Jul-09 20:12:10

Sorry to start a new thread, but I was wondering if there's anyone out there whose DH/DP left a wife/GF to be with them?

I am a writer for Marie Claire magazine and I am working on a feature on women whose partners left their significant others to pursue a relationship with them.

It will be a very positive, non-judgmental piece accompanied by glamourous pictures from a professional photo shoot. It doesn't matter if your story has a happy or not so happy ending - you don't have to be with the guy any more - I'd still very much like to hear from you.

Please send me a message through mumsnet and I'll happily give you more information on the feature. Thanks so much in advance for your time.

hercules1 Wed 22-Jul-09 20:13:53

I think you need to go through mumsnet towers and under media requests.

KnickKnack Wed 22-Jul-09 20:16:06

Ditto what Hercules said smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now