Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How do you deal with jealousy?

(4 Posts)
twilightfairy Wed 22-Jul-09 18:27:31

I just wanted to know how people deal with jealousy? I know I shouldn't be, but I can't help it, though I know that this just shows how much I really do love my DP. But I was just wondering what people thought or did.

teamcullen Wed 22-Jul-09 18:34:47

im jelous of bella swan on a daily basis. real men are nothing in comparrison to fictional vampires!!

twilightfairy Thu 23-Jul-09 20:33:04

Bump

TimeForMe Thu 23-Jul-09 21:49:53

I'm sorry to disagree but I don't think you being jealous is an indicator of how much you love our DP, I think it's more as sign of insecurity.

As for how to deal with it I think you have to work on yourself, work to make yourself feel more secure. I would also say that it's a good thing to exercise self control and not let your DP see the jealousy. It's not a very attractive feature smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: