Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

so where do i put all these feelings?!?!

(10 Posts)
RobynLou Sat 18-Jul-09 21:16:29

so i have a huge crush on someone i work with, i also have a dh and a dd (2)
I have no intention of 'doing' anything about the crush but its becoming all consuming, i need a cold shower!
i can't help endlessly daydreaming, and am desperatly trying to cut down my time looking at his facebook page...
i'm getting quite tragic blush
how do i get it out of my system?!?!

Jazzicatz Sat 18-Jul-09 21:17:50

Imagine him on the toilet!!!!

RobynLou Sat 18-Jul-09 21:19:27

grin

Bunnysoprano Sat 18-Jul-09 21:25:04

......with diarrhea.....wink

Seriously, I'm not sure. Do you think you are projecting on to him and imagining him to be a lot more wonderful than he actually is?

RobynLou Sat 18-Jul-09 21:33:21

absolutely... though he is quite fascinating - he's a member of the magic circle, and very clever.
he's very sexy and flirty with me and i'm just bored...

RobynLou Sat 18-Jul-09 21:35:05

i just can't stop imagining scenarios which end with him kissing me - dreaming about him too.....
oh deary me i need a slap!

Bunnysoprano Sat 18-Jul-09 21:46:04

Magic circle as in magician's club? Imagine him with Paul Daniel's head on then....that should help!

I think everyone has little moments like that. I tend to store the feelings up and unleash them on DH. Sometimes the poor thing doesn't know what has hit him grin

RobynLou Sat 18-Jul-09 22:01:16

he does very cool close up magic tricks, so yes magicians club i guess!

MotherOfGirls Sun 19-Jul-09 06:12:56

Been where you are and couldn't resist finding out if the feeling was mutual - and it was. Nothing happened but it was still the cause of huge distress at home.

If you are feeling overwhelmed by the emotions I would seriously consider looking for another job in order to avoid the temptation. But maybe you're stronger and more sensible than me!

MotherOfGirls Sun 19-Jul-09 06:16:15

My DDs were 5 and 2 at the time and it was my first job after 5 years at home. I think I got carried away by the thrill of being treated like an intelligent grown-up again, instead of a mum and a wife. Maybe that's a factor for you too?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: