Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Sat here crying and not really sure why

(6 Posts)
aaliyahsmum Fri 20-May-05 14:03:12

i am sat here crying because me and dp are arguing and i dont really even know why
we went out to some cack meeting last night then went for drinks after i have only moved here and dp has lived here all his life, i have a few friends, and he buggered off to talk to this woman and was buying her drinks and only asked me as an after thought, we was having chinese for t but he was talking so when we left it was shut and i tried to call a taxi and they didnt have any so we walked home in the rain, i came in and went straight to bed as i couldnt bear to look at him, i was hoping i was preg due to af being late but it turned up this morning and the day has got worst, i brought something from ebay for my mum cos she dont like the internet but he went mad saying i should ask first but i put my money in his bank account so i knew there was money in there and the money i put in last week aint been spent yet, had enough, i have given up everything to be with him so i cant even leave cos i have nowhere to go, and my sis is really ill and i want nothing more to be home and get a hug off my mum

starshaker Fri 20-May-05 14:23:40

sending hugs. i know what its like to be alone in a new place where you know no1 and dp knows everyone as am going through this myself. if u want to chat to any1 CAT me and ill give u my msn. hope u feel better

bonniej Fri 20-May-05 14:52:05

hope things get better soon. It's horrible being somewhere new and not knowing anyone. TBH do you maybe think it'd be wise to hold back on trying to conceive until things improve a bit?xx

Leogaela Fri 20-May-05 15:25:17

big hugs aaliyahsmum!
I read your thread about your sis, I guess you need some hugs and support from your dp but are not getting enough. So heres lots of hugs from me! its not bad to cry! you will feel better tomorrow if you have a big cry today. Can you try to talk tou your dp about how you are feeling?

aaliyahsmum Fri 20-May-05 16:04:39

starshaker thanks have cat you.
Thanks Leogaela, have tried to talk to him and it just ends in arguement but i wrote him an email to explain how i felt and he said sorry and we are fine now just had enough crap the last 2 months as not long ago my mum had a heart attack so my family are going through the mill at the mo.BonnieJ we have been ttc for well over a year as although i have just moved here officially i have been here practically all the time anyway and only gone home for a couple of days in every month

starshaker Fri 20-May-05 16:21:53

Havent recieved anything but my msn is crimsonangel2003@hotmail.com feel free to message anytime

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now