Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Struggling with sex at the mo.......

(2 Posts)
npg1 Mon 06-Jul-09 12:29:31

OH lives away all week so weekends come and obviously we have sex at the weekend.

Last night I was 'up for it' (excuse the term!) and really got into it but after a while I could feel I was getting 'dry' down there and then started to put pressure on myself to have an orgasm (which i didn't.)

I keep having this 'dry' problem and have got some lube but sometimes cant be bothered to use it.

I also find OH pleases himself and doesnt pay me much attention during sex, its kind of like 'wham bam thankyou mam!' and im abit fed up with him not concenrating more on me. We have been together for 11 years, he was my first sexual partner. How do I tell him im not happy in the bedroom department without upetting him?

SoupDragon Mon 06-Jul-09 12:31:42

You don't tell him you're not happy, you tell him what you'd like him to do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now