Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

does anyone else not want to bother with foreplay and just wanna get on with it....

(5 Posts)
mum2samandalex Thu 02-Jul-09 22:18:10

dh is always moaning that we dont spend much time on foreplay (huh yeah a i know a bloke moaning about lack of foreplay!). Thing is weve got two children 4 and and 17mths and im the main carer so im always knackered and not in the mood for sex. I want to in my head but my body just wants to go to sleep. So if dh wants i find myself getting bored or counting the minutes and wishing to just get on with the deed. I used to enjoy foreplay but sex is such an effort in itself. Once we are doing the deed i strat to enjoy myself-however as soon as its over i turn over and go sleep god i sound like such a man!!!!

mum2samandalex Thu 02-Jul-09 22:19:50

meant if dh wants it and is fimbling around i find myself getting bored and wishing to get on with the deed.

aRLcat Fri 03-Jul-09 00:48:26

Sounds like you two need a weekend alone with each other and preferably away. When you refer to sex with your husband as 'the deed' at least three times within a couple of minutes, something needs addressing!

Saxonne Fri 03-Jul-09 11:26:57

Do you still fancy him? I think there are lots of us out here who no longer fancy our man but know we have to do the deed as it is an expected part of married life. The objective is to get him to come asap and get it over with. Therefore hours of him foraging around down below is an annoying waste of time, I agree with you.

OrmIrian Fri 03-Jul-09 11:36:59

There are times when I totally agree. Just bloody get on with it! But not always grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now