Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Where Can I Find My MoJo?

(8 Posts)
chaoscreator Tue 30-Jun-09 23:09:34

Ok. Hello everyone, please can someone give me some advice? Am mid-40s, DS 16 months and 10 years. Fantastic boyfriend, sexy, young, does everything around the house and before DS came along we were at it like those small fluffy creatures but since latest DS born, its all gone VERY quiet. I just don't know how to kick start the relationship again and its getting really depressing. We manage it about once or twice a month and its fine but nowhere near the frequency or length it was before, though I am living with a man who likes his sleep! What can I do? How do I get back that sexy woman he fell in love with? This one just insn't interested.

Alambil Wed 01-Jul-09 11:55:21

bumping for you

akhems Wed 01-Jul-09 12:01:41

I don't know but in same boat so will watch with interest

Devendra Wed 01-Jul-09 13:35:04

Just do it.... really.. make yourself get back into the habit of having sex more. I was the same after DS was born... he has only just started sleeping well aged 2!! I just never really felt like it and would always prioritise sleep or half an hour on the lap top.. but I made myself do it more and really started to enjoy it more... course we have to be a little more inventive now DS is around but we are both happier.

kati70 Thu 02-Jul-09 13:30:08

Message withdrawn

carocaro Thu 02-Jul-09 17:36:06

no idea, mines been gone a helluva long time.

LoveBeingAMummy Fri 03-Jul-09 09:01:36

Behind the sofa?

Sorry first answer from seeing the post.

Bit like you've already heard you kiind of have to do it to get it back.

Have meals together when DCs are in bed, talk, laugh, kiss.....you get the idea!

pickyvic Fri 03-Jul-09 20:14:05

the only mojo i get near to these days is the magazine.

if its any comfort at all your still getting it more than me....

when you find your mojo draw me a map please!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now