Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

so what would you think if:??????????????

(12 Posts)
mothersmilk Mon 29-Jun-09 14:34:31

your dh's ex partners new bloke looked suspiciously like your dh? odd i knoe but i was insure what exactly to think hmm

RealityIsMyOnlyDelusion Mon 29-Jun-09 14:36:16

Message withdrawn

MadreInglese Mon 29-Jun-09 14:36:41

She has a type?

idranktheteaatwork Mon 29-Jun-09 14:37:19

I would think that is the type of look she finds attractive and then think nothing more of it.

idranktheteaatwork Mon 29-Jun-09 14:38:08

grin at all the cross posts.

SolidGoldBrass Mon 29-Jun-09 14:38:38

That a wife-swapping party between the four of you would be less exciting than usual.

Rhubarb Mon 29-Jun-09 14:40:48

I would be flattered that my dh was obv so attractive, she needed to find another just like him!

I was VERY miffed when told by several of dh's relatives that I was the spitting image of his mum at my age. I found that information just a little too much to deal with!

mothersmilk Mon 29-Jun-09 14:41:37

hahaha smile that is funny solidgoldbrass i like it

MadreInglese Mon 29-Jun-09 14:44:13

LOL SGB

MamaLazarou Mon 29-Jun-09 14:44:53

Some people just have 'types'.

My brother's 'type' is slightly worrying: all his girl friends (and now his wife) look like my mum. hmm

FabBakerGirlIsBack Mon 29-Jun-09 14:45:35

I wouldn't think anything much really as it wouldn't be my business.

mothersmilk Mon 29-Jun-09 14:47:39

as far as the whole type thing is concerned the only reason i think people nitced the likeness this time round is because all the others have been very ponsy tanned trimmed buffed ect ect (i love my hubby but these he is not he's a proper man wink)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now