Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

How will I know?

(2 Posts)
donnasummer Thu 25-Jun-09 14:20:23

I have known my bf nearly a year. We both have dc living with us. He is separated, but still married. He says he loves me, and I believe he does. He's kind, honest and reliable. Recently I'm beginning to wonder if I love him as much as I should though. It really bugs me he is married. I have told him this but only once some time ago and I don't feel as I can repeat it because it should be his decision to sort his past out, if I put pressure on him to do so it wouldn't feel right, and I don't know what our future is. I don't know if I want him long term. What I do know is that I can't carry on seeing him odd nights and weekends and be content. I somehow have been unable to express this. I am distancing myself and letting it drift instead. How on earth do you achieve a happy long-term relationsh1p? and how do you recognise the right partner for you? I'm a total dunce at it

atterual Fri 26-Jun-09 14:39:30

bump for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now