Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

mad for sex

(5 Posts)
madforsex Thu 25-Jun-09 13:37:20

I don't know what to do...I'm a single parent and have always had normal relationships.

Recently I'm become mad for sex, it's all I want. I don't want a relationship just casual sex.

Trouble is the last relationship I had failed because I wasn't committed. And now I just want to go out and shag! I have noone to do this with and I know this isn't normal either.

I don't know why I feel like this or even how to make it a reality.

Aeschylus Thu 25-Jun-09 13:42:17

umm ok

I suggest a cold shower, a good book, and a nice cup of coffee.

madforsex Thu 25-Jun-09 13:43:52

yes that would be good but I'm serious. It's all the time at the moment and I have seriously thought about going to swingers club etc

Aeschylus Thu 25-Jun-09 13:44:01

if however you are still desperate...

join a site like adultfriendfinder as a female you will have every man who seeks such things on your door, ready to dip their stick...

well until you catch something

ActingNormal Thu 25-Jun-09 13:52:20

Yes, I think using a website where you are specifically saying that you want someone for sex only would be better than general shagging around because there are less likely to be emotional complications and people getting hurt, but, would it be very safe, not knowing much about the people? They could be psychos!

Or, you could go on the pill - that calms my urges right down! I hardly thought about sex at all while I was on it which was kind of 'relaxing' in a way. I came off it a month ago to see if I stopped getting terrible headaches and stomach pains and I'm starting to feel horny as hell again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now