Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Embarrassing advise needed about sex......

(10 Posts)
99PlsAdvise Thu 18-Jun-09 01:28:57

Hi, erm Sooooo embarrassed right now....

Am i ok to ask sex questions on here?? I need to ask about something you do during sex...........

Erm I have only been with 3 guys and (not on purpose) but they have all been circumcised (?? on spelling). I have just started to go out with a guy and it got a little steamy the other day and i found out he has not been circumcised. He is coming over tomorrow night (thursday).

Man this sounds soooo silly but how do i give a blowjob to him.....i mean.....do i push the skin down to the balls then do it? or do i put my mouth over it all? I know what to do after that but i erm well i've never seen an un-circumcised one before and ...oh ...just need advise please.....

blushblush blushblush

Nahui Thu 18-Jun-09 01:53:10

Message withdrawn

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 18-Jun-09 01:56:50

The skin will probably retract naturally and you won't have to worry. But don't try pushing it as far as his balls lol! And if it doesn't retract naturally, ask him if/how he retracts it manually, because some men have very tight foreskins and it can be extremely painful if you try yanking it back when it doesn't want to go.

Oooh, and make sure he's washed, thoroughly, immediately beforehand. [cheesy cock emoticon]

99PlsAdvise Thu 18-Jun-09 02:02:37

lol god im glad i asked - dont want him screaming lol

So when its erect it will look the same as a circumcised one? Cool.

Ah thanks guys grin This has been on my mind for a few days.

? how do i get him to wash it? i mean if we get steamy should i say? oh i would be sooooo embarrased blush

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 18-Jun-09 03:38:04

Assuming that he's a youth, (sorry if that's presumptuous and he's actually 57, but you sound young) yes, when fully erect it will look pretty much the same as a circumcised one. Probably. All penises are different lol!

As for the washing, you could offer to share a shower/bath with him and get frisky with the soap/gel (don't overdo it, though, and definitely don't let him overdo it with your bits) but if that's not on the menu, just stop when/if you encounter something a bit gritty... grin blush

You'd have smelt it before then, though. Assuming you work your way down, rather than going for the "unzip him the second you're in a private space" thing.

(Sorry if TMI, but it's a blowjob thread grin)

*wonders whether to hit "post" and thinks, "What the hell...?"

AnyFucker Thu 18-Jun-09 07:18:52

< groan >

My weetabix has not settled very well in my tummy after that post OLKN

Cheers for that grin

Nahui Thu 18-Jun-09 10:04:47

Message withdrawn

BitOfFun Thu 18-Jun-09 10:07:42

< calls Huey >

99PlsAdvise Thu 18-Jun-09 12:18:56

grin Im soooo glad everyone has taken me seriously and been so nice and helpful grin I was a little worried.

Yes we are young. He is 5yrs older then me. We do both have our own places though.

Thank you for hitting "post" OldLadyKnowsNothing grin Hmm yes a bath sounds good, also he would have worked all day. and yes i do work my way down wink

Again thank you guys grin Cant wait till tonight now, such a weight off my shoulders blush

RumourOfAHurricane Thu 18-Jun-09 12:55:20

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now