Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

After years of ignoring childhood abuse, where can I go for help?

(5 Posts)
Jazzicatz Sun 07-Jun-09 12:51:13

I think its about time I dealt with the abuse my brother and myself suffered as children, where can I go for advice and help???

Alambil Sun 07-Jun-09 13:03:49

counselling is probably what you're looking for - can you google "adult survivors of childhood abuse" with your area and see if anything comes up?

lizzyboo Sun 07-Jun-09 13:09:45

Try ringing this number 020 8554 9004. Its a Channel 4 support line. Or try this web site Help for Adult Victims of Child Abuse. they might be able to put you in touch with the right people. Good luck.

Jazzicatz Sun 07-Jun-09 13:56:54

Thank you both

anothermum92 Sun 07-Jun-09 19:16:06

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: