Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

DS claiming an adult pinched him

(8 Posts)
junglist1 Sat 06-Jun-09 19:40:18

My little son who's 6 told me that when his dads friend was round he was pinching him, they were playing a PS3 game at the time, so it wasn't a tickling/play fight thing going on. I believe my son because the friend called him pinocchio and looked irritated. what kind of person would do this is he some sort of sadist? my son was rude to him once and I think it was payback time in some warped way.

AnyFucker Sat 06-Jun-09 19:43:49

ban this bloke from the house

SolidGoldBrass Sat 06-Jun-09 19:44:43

Well, a nasty, inadequate, immature bully would do this to a child if he/she thought he/she could get away with it. Do you think the friend is that sort of person? And (sorry to mention other threads) but isn't your partner (XP?) a bit abusive? It would stand to reason that if the dad is a bully and a tosser that his friends might be the same type of fuckup.

junglist1 Sat 06-Jun-09 19:46:47

Definetely, what a freak. As you know we have enough probs as it is! He gets my son all wound up when he comes, like he wants to get him in trouble.

AnyFucker Sat 06-Jun-09 19:48:17

tell him to fuck off, he is not welcome then

junglist1 Sat 06-Jun-09 19:49:11

Yep, P is abusive, but this has really freaked me out because of the sneakiness of it. He seems so nice though, like the jolly family friend. This type is the most dangerous of all, thank God he's never babysat.

fucksticks Sat 06-Jun-09 19:51:47

How odd.
But if your partner is abusive to you both and you accept it, then his friends who are similar tossers probably think its acceptable for them too.
Stand up to them both!

junglist1 Sat 06-Jun-09 19:56:24

I've told P the wierdo isn't coming back in, and he's not sure he believes the whole thing but has agreed anyway. P doesn't directly abuse the kids, he's one of those fun dads who leaves all the discipline on my shoulders. P is very slow, this is why he can't believe anyone would pinch a child. this guy really seemed normal though, just goes to show you don't really know anyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now