Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

facebook

(7 Posts)
beepbeep123 Wed 03-Jun-09 22:52:37

maybe im being paranoid after reading the txting thread. anyway id like some advice. we had a baby 12 weeks ago and about 6 weeks ago dp joined facebook to get in touch with an old friend - fine. we go to a friends party most xmas's and dp gets on very well with one of her friends . anyway last party she and anothe rwoman said they werent wearing pants and pulled up their skirt abit. he told me about it and that was that. Now he has added her on facebook and now goes on most days. i asked what he talks to people about on it and he was defensive and has said what are you accusing me of. i must admit i am quite a jealous person so im trying not to think about it too much.
advice needed even to tell me im being ridiculous

tiredemma Wed 03-Jun-09 22:54:17

how old are they? 15?

beepbeep123 Wed 03-Jun-09 22:57:27

i know it sounds like it - just very drunk

nikki1978 Thu 04-Jun-09 07:31:22

Are you not on Facebook? I go on everyday and it is just to nose around really and at the start I was looking for friends for ages. I doubt you have anything to worry about. Lots of people add almost every person they have ever met I have lots of my ex's on there but not because I want to get together with them again!

You should join too then you can state you are having a relationship with each other which will show on both your profiles - might make you feel better.

I very much doubt he saw her lady garden and now is cracking on to her grin

mrsboogie Thu 04-Jun-09 10:30:52

join yourself and make him add you as a friend

HappyWoman Thu 04-Jun-09 10:39:02

join first and you can look at all his friends even before he makes you a friend.
If he doesnt want you to join and is still a bit defensive then i would get a bit cross.

beepbeep123 Fri 05-Jun-09 08:20:01

thanks for advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now