Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Coming back into my life

(5 Posts)
appleslice Tue 02-Jun-09 09:12:09

Its been over a year since he walked away, now he is here in front of me smiling, laughing about old times, he asks me how I have been after all this time....

He tells me how he still loves me,misses me, waited for me to call every day, and how i never did. sad

Our lips touch it feels like we have never been apart,our hands touch each others bodies,taking our clothes off.

We make love,him telling me he loves me and how gorgeous I am,while silent tears are falling down my face.

I have waited for this moment dreamt of it, him wanting me again our bodies moulded as one, gosh it feels so good so right, why then oh please tell me why, in the depths on my soul I can still feel every single shread of pain twisting in my broken heart sad

runforyourlife Tue 02-Jun-09 09:52:52

Because being with him again will trigger both the good and bad feelings. He clearly hurt you very badly and all that old 'stuff' will come up to be 'mended'. Take it slowly, be kind to yourself and grasp the opportunity to mend it...... and try and enjoy it too because you have a possible second chance.....go slowly

mrsboogie Tue 02-Jun-09 10:27:01

he walked away and then he waited for YOU to call HIM?

hmmm...hmm

warthog Tue 02-Jun-09 11:22:34

sorry, but just take it slowly to build the trust back up. he walked away the first time. what's to stop him again? sad

mrsdisorganised Tue 02-Jun-09 11:33:05

It can be mended if thats what you want.

Takes alot of time, patience and getting to know each other again. We did it, and the first year back together was hard work but felt right, now we're better then before and have both learned alot and grown up (together from 15, split at 25, very very happy at 29!) Good luck, think carefully.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now