Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

dh has just called me a fatgit....

(33 Posts)
fatgit Fri 29-Apr-05 19:15:41

apparently i dont take care of myself, as other suburban housewives do. and men fifteen years older than him have fitter wives. and he looks ten years younger than his age. and that he is 34 but has such a fat git for a wife. and i should go on a diet and stop eating muller youghurt. and on and on.

i dont want sympathy. i want to know how i can spend his money.
i take as much care of myslef as three kids allow. i am on a diet, and for a week now have been successful. but im not going to tell him that. i take care of his house and kids for him whilst he is always out working. he is rarely home.
all this came about because i told him i didnt want to go out to this meal tonight.. and tried to tell him my stupid reasons for not going.

so any ideas how to be as mean back to him? childish i know, but thats the way i feel

nikcola Fri 29-Apr-05 19:18:05

bastard

Tinker Fri 29-Apr-05 19:18:54

laxatives in his food?

nikcola Fri 29-Apr-05 19:19:05

leave kids with him tomoorw go shopping have hair/nails done buy loads of new clothes then see if he likes that

Gobbledigook Fri 29-Apr-05 19:21:18

I like Nikcola's idea! Do it, do it - go and make yourself look gorgeous then tell him to F*k off when he wants a smooch

happymerryberries Fri 29-Apr-05 19:23:20

Go out and spend a fortune and masses of time getting yourself 'done up' for him, and then leave him in the house and go our with your mates!

Thomcat Fri 29-Apr-05 19:23:31

Yeah get up early and spewnd day in town, new outfit, massage, sunbed manicure.

Come home and make him a dog food pie, with the laxatives in as well!

Best punishment of all though is be happy! Sing to yourself, and keep a smaile on your face, but do n't smile at him!

glitterfairy Fri 29-Apr-05 19:23:34

Why are men such plonkers? What makes them think they are gorgeous? At least you can change being fat he cant change being a w**r! Spend, spend, spend is what I say. Also have a lie in tomorrow morning and tell him you are thinking of taking a younger lover!

fatgit Fri 29-Apr-05 19:27:16

thanks girls.
i like the laxatives idea.
and the spending i am going to do now on the internet as dont have access to his money unless use his cards online.
what sort of laxatives and where would i get them?

AngelCakeUmm Fri 29-Apr-05 19:31:11

I would tell him where to stuff it! Leave the kids with him all tomorrow and i would spend a fortune on his card!
Also spend time on urself like bathing for an hr, painting your nails reading a book, doing your hair and when he asks why are you not looking after the kids tell him cause you are spendning time on urself and taking care of urself like he wants bastard how dare he!!

fatgit Fri 29-Apr-05 19:34:39

he dares because he knows he will get away with it.
what will i do? other than spend his money? or not talk to him for a while. or not have sex with him? but thats not a problem as he doesnt want to have sex anyways.
he doesnt care about the atmospehre in the house, coz he's never there, always out working.

my ds cam in and asked what we were fighting about. i told him his dad said i was fat. and bless him, he was shocked. he said i wasnt fat at all. just strong. and that his dad was upset coz i stronger than him.

iprefercream Fri 29-Apr-05 19:35:55

Do as I would, take a photograph of the man asleep, preferably dribbling with his tongue hanging out, and if you can get his maggot on the picture all the better! Then you post it onto the internet for all to see. After all, if he is such a sex-god then he shouldn't have much to worry about should he?

Papillon Fri 29-Apr-05 19:42:55

the reflections of a child... thought provoking stuff

I like that idea... the photo... perhaps of the net you could frame it and place it on the dresser in your bedroom - say to him you like to look at it when you miss him

ggglimpopo Fri 29-Apr-05 20:00:08

Message withdrawn

tiredemma Fri 29-Apr-05 20:30:31

my dp was a total tosser to me a few weeks ago, my fault that ds2 was awake all night apparently, really really pissed me off......so much in fact that i cleaned around the toilet with his toothbrush. disgusting i know, but god did i feel good watching him brush his teeth.

debs26 Fri 29-Apr-05 20:31:28

chilli peppers rubbed in underpants?

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 29-Apr-05 20:34:44

I should put you in touch with my MIL. She is an expert on different types of things to go in food and drinks

She knows what dissolves what doesn't

Laxitives is a good one apparently.

fairyfly Fri 29-Apr-05 20:35:51

sit on his face and suffocate him

glitterfairy Fri 29-Apr-05 20:40:31

FF hello you get naughtier by the minute!

lilsmum Fri 29-Apr-05 20:41:45

pmsl @ FF, you are coming out with some class material tonight i must say

Pruni Fri 29-Apr-05 20:42:20

Message withdrawn

BubblesDeVere Fri 29-Apr-05 20:43:34

FF

BubblesDeVere Fri 29-Apr-05 20:45:10

What about putting one of his smelly socks in his pillowcase.

fatgit Fri 29-Apr-05 21:03:03

what evil minds we all have.

god, now that i no longer feel miserable, can laugh at these ideas. but have also spent 53 quid on asos on stuff for me that i absolutely do not need.

oh, type COMPANY get 20 percent off!

Thomcat Fri 29-Apr-05 21:29:00

OMG, you girls can be pure evil, it's great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now