Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

with-holding sex from dh ; )

(8 Posts)
pinkroses Tue 19-Apr-05 09:35:03

Been niggling with dh the last couple of days about taking me to the pictures to see Amityville and he is refusing. Now we ALWAYS see films he wants to watch...national treasure, blade 3 and star wars is coming really soon.

SO I have told him that I'm with-holding sex until he watches Amityville!! I can't ban Star wars as he wouldn't listen, so this is the only way. I am even making him watch chick flicks without an beer

He's not a happy bunny.

fostermum Tue 19-Apr-05 09:39:49

lol good for you let him sweat!

Frizbe Tue 19-Apr-05 09:40:11

truely evil, like it, nice

psychomum5 Tue 19-Apr-05 09:53:42

LOL...well done......will you last out tho????

iota Tue 19-Apr-05 09:54:57

you will have to change your nickname to Lysistrata

bubbly1973 Tue 19-Apr-05 12:48:10

pinkroses, thats wicked

but what would be even more wicked is if you sat in the living room wearing something really really raunchy!!

mind you, maybe dh is really scared to watch that movie, its a horror isnt it? and he is too embarassed to say so...?

pinkroses Tue 19-Apr-05 16:56:03

oohh might try that tonight...just to tease!!

He doesn't like horrors but I'm making a stand because he made me watch Kill Bill a few weeks ago. That is brutal!!

WOnder how long he will go before he gives in???

sestius Tue 19-Apr-05 19:21:52

Iota, love the Lysistrata bit. Pinkroses go for it - how about making him sit through Bambi WITHOUT ANY HANKIES. Cruel, eh?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now