Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

The big O

(11 Posts)
alittlebitshy Thu 14-Apr-05 21:23:12

erhum....
newish lurker here.....
Am I the only person in the world never to have had an orgasm??
Not something you can ask everyone you know

HappyDaddy Thu 14-Apr-05 21:23:54

So why have you just asked everyone?

munz Thu 14-Apr-05 21:30:21

lol, get ur self a rabit hon and have some fun with it!

lavenderrr Thu 14-Apr-05 21:31:40

of course

northstar Thu 14-Apr-05 21:34:48

I remember when I was 19/20 being told that you could only get pg if you had a O, and spending years trying to have sex WITHOUT having one

alittlebitshy Thu 14-Apr-05 21:36:47

i meant everyone you know, ie people you know and talk to and see, not as in everyone, you know. argh!!!!!!!!

does of course mean of course i am or of course i'm not?

maybe i should have kept schtum.....

Lurkio Thu 14-Apr-05 21:37:51

Seems like theres a lot of threads about sex on here at the moment - does it conincide with the 20% off Ann Syummers threads that keep appearing I wonder? ................

lavenderrr Thu 14-Apr-05 21:39:09

you know I have never ever discussed this with my friends, as quite personal, but if had a few might bring it up in conversation sometime

QueenEagle Thu 14-Apr-05 21:50:09

alittlebitshy......I will admit to not knowing what the big O really was until I was about 23/24. I then realised what I'd been missing for years and have been making up for it ever since!

pinkroses Sat 16-Apr-05 10:28:14

tip: ribbed condoms!!! They are great!!!!

Punnet Sat 16-Apr-05 16:42:19

apparently (sorry, read too many mags) it's quite common for women to never have had an 'o' sorry cant call it that, it's an ORGASM!!! Supposedly the best way is go for it yourself, find what you like in peace and quiet, then teach to your man. I'd echo the earlier message... get a blinkin' rabbit!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now