Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

DP IS A W****R!!!

(6 Posts)
swiperfox Thu 14-Apr-05 19:21:22

Sorry - had to get that out!!
As I sit here typing I am supposed to be at the introductory evening to kick start my childminding registration. For the second time I hasve missed it because he hasn't bothered to make the effort to get home from work to have the kids.

I could wring his f*ing neck!!!

beansprout Thu 14-Apr-05 19:22:18

Boo!

Why is he still at work?

swiperfox Thu 14-Apr-05 19:23:38

I dont know - i didnt give him a chance to explain when he rang!!

He always works till 10 or so but had told me he had the evening off and would be home at 5

beansprout Thu 14-Apr-05 19:24:57

Not fair. Difficult for you to feel supported over the whole thing if he can't get home for the first bit!

Caligula Thu 14-Apr-05 19:25:22

Do you not have anyone you could line up to babysit, so that if he lets you down again someone else could step in?

swiperfox Thu 14-Apr-05 19:28:15

dont know anyone around here and family are miles away. Thats what makes it harder. But they're his kids and he should be the one to be looking after them when i need him to. Obviously selling a poxy window is more important!!

Sorry. I'm calm. Promise!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now