Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Oral Sex - Personal and detailed.

(150 Posts)
thisispersonal Mon 11-Apr-05 10:36:35

This is a bit embarassing but feel like I want to chat about it. Have never been a big fan of the above but I feel I should do it as DH does it for me. I want to make him happy. I don't do it very often but he loves to do it for me. I either move away before ejaculation or run into the bathroom quick and spit it out. The other night for the first time ever I swallowed. It's making me feel ill just thinking about it now. I can't believe that I did it. DH finds it really sexy. Does anyone else go all the way like this. I know it sounds silly but I keep thinking I'm going to get pregnant like this - even though I have read everywhere that there is no way that you can.

Branster Mon 11-Apr-05 10:42:36

loads of threads on this under the Chat section this is personal!

Of course you cannot get pregnant this way. the sperm ends up in your stomach if you swallow!

if you don't enjoy it, don't do it though. What's the point of pleasing DH if you're uncomfartable with it?

sweetmonkey Mon 11-Apr-05 10:50:07

personally i swallow and i dont find it that bad. without meaning to go into loads of detail was it the taste you didnt like? sometimes what a man eats determines what his juice tastes like ie if they eat spicy stuff and alcohol it can make it horrible and icky, if he maybe eat some sweet stuff it can actuallly make him taste sweeter, IMO
HTH

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 10:52:03

If you don't like it, don't do it. I'd hate it if my dw was doing something she didn't like just to please me. I'm sure your partner will understand.

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 10:52:07

i swallow, basically cos im lazy and cant be bothered to move away/spit it out

its not that bad, you get used to it. or how about finishing it off with a quick 'hand'?

i think it tastes like that soluble paracetamol after its finished fizzing

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 10:52:37

I won't be taking soluble paracetamol again, then!!

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 10:54:57

LOL! glad a man read that - now you know what its like

bubbly1973 Mon 11-Apr-05 10:55:23

lol hd!!

thisispersonal Mon 11-Apr-05 10:57:40

I enjoyed it this time, but I was very drunk. Have told DH not to expect it too often though. He is understanding and doesn't want me to do things if I'm not comfortable.

fairyfly Mon 11-Apr-05 10:58:31

Spit it in his face

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 11:07:05

nailpolish, i'm spoiled as my dw loves it. smug

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 11:10:06

thats what we all say hd

Enid Mon 11-Apr-05 11:11:26

lol ff

I'd be surprised if this was a regular poster tbh

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 11:22:18

nailpolish, ive convinced myself that she's sincere so don't burst my bubble! LOL

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 11:23:33

my dh believes me too, and always says 'thanks' LOL!

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 11:24:06

Are you my dw? LOL

FastasleepTheInsomniac Mon 11-Apr-05 11:25:04

Oral sex is brill, but I would never let him......... in my mouth! *GAG* I spose if you're using condoms it's a lot harder for him to 'switch places' like we do, so that I get some fun too lol

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 11:25:24

god i hope not

i would die if my dh read that better go now

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 11:31:52

Lots of blushing going on, you don't fool me, ladies.

FastasleepTheInsomniac Mon 11-Apr-05 11:32:39

Everyone knows I'm a sl*t....lol

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 11:38:20

LOL, I didn't.

nailpolish Mon 11-Apr-05 11:51:05

spew! could never do it with a condom - they taste disgusting

HappyDaddy Mon 11-Apr-05 11:52:41

Like licking a tire.....I would imagine...

swiperfox Mon 11-Apr-05 12:02:24

lol @ nailpolish - I always get a thank you too!

Listmaker Mon 11-Apr-05 12:13:31

My dp thanks me too - but then I thank him when he does it to me!! I just swallow quickly - it's not that bad really! I can't imagine keeping it in my mouth and spitting it (where?!) - that seems worse than swallowing quickly to me!#

I do enjoy it I must admit! Must be a sl*t too!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now