Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

what do these words mean.....??????????

(14 Posts)
ineeedtostopworrying Sun 25-Jan-09 11:39:22

he said ' when i am with you i feel nervous'
I said why do you feel nervous?
he said like the feeling you have before you kiss someone for the very first time.....

is this a good feeling for someone to have when they are with you or will this feeling scare him?

we have kissed and a little more but not slept together...

candyfluff Sun 25-Jan-09 11:41:25

its probably just anticipation of whats to come
when you have finally done the deed it will pass
bless him

WinkyWinkola Sun 25-Jan-09 11:42:00

It's good. Great. He feels anticipation and excitement just like a teenager. He's worried he won't impress you.

PlumBumMum Sun 25-Jan-09 11:44:36

I think thats a brilliant sign, means he really likes get butterflies in his stomach

He just hasn't known how to word it
aahh

SheWillBeLoved Sun 25-Jan-09 12:48:59

That's so lovely grr @ DP for never saying that! grin

warthog Sun 25-Jan-09 13:05:14

yummmm

aseriouslyblondemoment Sun 25-Jan-09 13:09:48

Ah bless!
maybe he's still a virgin lol!blush

ineeedtostopworrying Mon 26-Jan-09 17:32:04

thanks for the input

Virgin grin

bubblagirl Mon 26-Jan-09 17:44:14

thats an amazing feeling

PoloPlayingMummy Mon 26-Jan-09 18:01:09

ooh I remember that feeling years ago when i first met now DH- it's fab!!

ineeedtostopworrying Mon 26-Jan-09 18:02:04

maybe he is worried i am going to pounce on him ha ha smile

I dont know still early days and he is not sure he wants a big full on relationship with anyone at the mo..

But i am guessing at least this feeling nervous is a good start????? Maybe? and he has also commented on the major chemistry between us wink

Zaftig Mon 26-Jan-09 18:04:00

Ohh I like that feeling. I miss it.

PlumBumMum Mon 26-Jan-09 18:06:14

Change your name to worry when Ive nothing to worry about

Sounds like he really likes you but is afraid cos he didn't think he was ready for a big relationship right now

ineeedtostopworrying Mon 26-Jan-09 20:42:21

PBM- thankyou-- love your name to...

Today i have decided to go more with the flow and to really try to stop worrying...
I think what you say is true about him being afraid... And i can only hope he makes the right choice as i feel feelings like this only come along a few times in a life time...

I have been hurt a few times as has he and i am also a bit worried about getting into a relationship again after 3.5 years single and liking being single!!! but i feel it is worth taking a chance on and hope he does to smile

What will be....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now