Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I urinated on my partner during sex

(20 Posts)
SlightlyEmbarassedRegular Tue 05-Apr-05 09:12:55

I didn't mean to, now i am scared to have an orgasm again. Everytime i come close i can feel a small amount of urine dribbling out and stop myself. Sorry for the intimate details but i am worried. Does this happen to anyone else and what can i do to prevent it. Do i need my bladder tightened?

swiperfox Tue 05-Apr-05 09:14:56

are you sure its wee? women can 'ejaculate'

misdee Tue 05-Apr-05 09:15:13

did he notice?

he may have enjoyed it.

munz Tue 05-Apr-05 09:15:22

lol for u! OMG i'd die of embaressment, althou I can't talk cos I alawys giggle! lol. have u done the pelvic floor thingys?

SlightlyEmbarassedRegular Tue 05-Apr-05 09:15:58

yes a total incontrolable wee, he was covered in it and it stank, pmsl

HappyDaddy Tue 05-Apr-05 09:16:56

I'm sure your partner is understanding. I know I would be. It's one of those things.
At least he didn't fart in your face...

Blossomhill Tue 05-Apr-05 09:18:08

TMI please????

munz Tue 05-Apr-05 09:18:12

OMG, was it much?

lol@HD! ahy at least it wasn't the other end!

SlightlyEmbarassedRegular Tue 05-Apr-05 09:20:25

Oh he is understanding, told me not to worry, said he was flattered he had taken my wee games virginity. I just cant have sex anymore as i know it will happen again, need to do something to stop it, before we invest in plastic sheeting.

expatinscotland Tue 05-Apr-05 09:22:03

Make sure your bladder is empty before sex. And start doing your Kegel exercises. This is pretty normal after having kids.

Tissy Tue 05-Apr-05 09:22:41

If it hasn't happened before, why should it happen again? Why don't you just make a point of having a wee before sex next time?

Fio2 Tue 05-Apr-05 09:23:02

rickman has just msn'd me and asked if this is me?

anyway, dont worry it doesnt matter, it is only piss

cod Tue 05-Apr-05 09:23:26

Message withdrawn

Beetroot Tue 05-Apr-05 09:23:48

Message withdrawn

cod Tue 05-Apr-05 09:23:50

Message withdrawn

Toothache Tue 05-Apr-05 09:23:58

Can't you just make sure you go to the toilet before sex?? I know that orgasm feel more intense if you have a fuill bladder. My pelvic floor is a bit dodgy sometimes!! DH and I only ever have sex in bed at night.... and I always emoty my bladder before bed. Just shows you how spontaneous we are eh??

marthamoo Tue 05-Apr-05 09:25:20

Would you be too embarrassed to see your GP about this? It sounds like your pelvic floor is a bit knackered (join the club) and maybe your GP can suggest things to help. Stopping having sex is going to cause more long term problems with your dh than weeing on him..and you worrying about it is going to stop you getting any enjoyment out of it yourself. Your dh sounds very sweet - bite the bullet and see your GP: they will have heard it all before, guaranteed.

SlightlyEmbarassedRegular Tue 05-Apr-05 09:32:05

No, i can tell it will happpen again, it nearly does and i have to stop. I have also emptied my bladder, before and during, it still leaks a bit. I think i need medical attention.

marthamoo Tue 05-Apr-05 09:34:10

Make an appointment with your GP - go on, pick up the 'phone, you can do it.

SlightlyEmbarassedRegular Tue 05-Apr-05 09:57:31

I've made an appointment, thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now