Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

in lust but not with dh..

(5 Posts)
littlemisschatalot Mon 19-Jan-09 19:18:34

married for 8 years, together for 12. 2 ds, 3 and 4.
have fallen inexplicably in lust with someone who i see at the gym. i feel like a teenager, thinking about him, imagining senarios where he notices me etc, total teenage stuff.
i love my husband but there is a lot wrong in our marraige, i feel taken for granted, he has next to nothing to do with the ds, he is incapable of playing with them. he never has made me feel special although i know he loves me deeply. despite me raising issues, he never changes.
will this phase of lust pass? or is it a warning sign to cut losses?

mosschops30 Mon 19-Jan-09 19:26:29

It will pass, I think little crushes on other people are healthy as long as they stay crushes and dont become anything else.
Just enjoy it but dont let it go any further smile

cheapskatemum Mon 19-Jan-09 19:45:39

I had this once in the supermarket, DSs 1 & 2 were similar ages to yours. Could it be hormones?

Also, DH was same when DSs small. Is now happy to take them to play golf (i.e. they have 2B able to do what he wants to do - bit difficult when aged 3 & 4)

AnyFucker Mon 19-Jan-09 19:59:41

wrong thread ?

littlemisschatalot Mon 19-Jan-09 20:12:10

lol cheap. dh spends more time playing lego than they do.
possibly hormones...but this man appears opposite to dh in every way. maybe grass is always greener/??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now