Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Lipstick on the collar........

(9 Posts)
munz Fri 01-Apr-05 13:14:27

I'm intreagued esp from the male point of view, lipstick/ make up on the shirt after a night of clubin.

just wondering what the general feel was on the subject.

darlingbud Fri 01-Apr-05 13:15:23

defo something sus.

munz Fri 01-Apr-05 13:16:58

hmm i'm netural althou if it was my DH i'd be sus, well benifit of doubt once, not twice?

coppertop Fri 01-Apr-05 13:19:36

Depends on the people he was with. Some women are 'touchy-feely' with men but in a strictly platonic sense so make-up may have brushed off that way. Or maybe someone leaned in closer to talk because the club was so loud?

I don't know if it was innocent or not but I'm just saying that it is possible.

SeaShells Fri 01-Apr-05 13:44:56

Clubs are very crowded places though, just getting to the bar for a drink you have to push your way through people, the amount of makeup some women wear and the weight difference etc, it could rub off easily.

SeaShells Fri 01-Apr-05 13:46:22

that should be height difference doh!

munz Fri 01-Apr-05 20:41:01

hmm I didn't think of that one actually pushing thru i'll have to mention it.

bubbly1973 Fri 01-Apr-05 21:04:58

well im the culprit for lipstick on a mans shirt!!

at xmas time i went out with my friends and saw a guy who i saw a few months before on a night out..

so 2nd occasion i saw him he gave me a big hug (he was drunk)...thats all it was A HUG!

but i never got a chance to move my head to the side, so my lipstick was on his shirt!!

i found out later from a friend that his wife gave him a rollocking for it and he couldnt remember how it got there until i told my friend that it was my lipstick!!

no i didnt fancy him, and i never at any point in the night saw him flirting or chatting up woman, he was a kind nice bloke who was happy and up for a laugh, saw other men in the same party sleezing up to women but not him, yet he went home with lipstick on his shirt...poor thing!

BadgerBadger Sat 02-Apr-05 03:34:29

I think there are several valid reasons for it being on the outside................

on the inside? I'd worry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now