Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Anyone used uDate before?

(6 Posts)
rickman Sat 19-Mar-05 22:30:14

Message withdrawn

Bugsy2 Sun 20-Mar-05 10:40:12

yes - good fun. Definitely shouldn't be taken too seriously. Had 14 dates through it.

snafu Sun 20-Mar-05 10:43:11

Bugsy, was it you who had the encounter with Mr Bluebell Woods? That was the funniest thread ever...

Some friends of mine are on udate and have had some good dates - agree it shouldn't be taken too seriously though!

pipsy1 Sun 20-Mar-05 10:51:07

yes - don't do it

mancmum Sun 20-Mar-05 11:52:29

my sister met her husband thru it -- only the second bloke she met -- he is fabuous and they got married 12 months later.... however, the first bloke she met, I really did not like... but that is not down to the site...

my friend used it however and got lots of replies asking whether she did 'botty sex'...

Bugsy2 Sun 20-Mar-05 12:30:47

Yes, it was me & Mr Bluebell Woods!!!! I have had some hilarious encounters through internet dating. It is definitely not for the fainthearted. I enjoyed it & would do it again. I should write a book, it would be far more entertaining than Belle du Jour!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now