Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I have a wonderful DH

(16 Posts)
PiccadillyCircus Tue 15-Mar-05 12:57:09

My DH has been being so womderful in the past few weeks. I have recently been diagnosed with depression and he is being great. We are moving house at the end of this week and despite the fact I am hardly managing to do anything useful to do with it, he is so encouraging of anything I manage to do.

I am also 13 weeks pregnant and have been having yucky sickness which he has again been wonderful with. And hasn't minded me going to bed at all early hours.

I feel that if the roles were reversed that I would be a lot less patient and not half as wonderful as he is being.

I am very lucky

NomDePlume Tue 15-Mar-05 12:58:33

awwwwwwwww

flamesparrow Tue 15-Mar-05 12:59:07

Awwwwwwwwww here too

welshmum Tue 15-Mar-05 12:59:12

Aaaaaah that's great Picadilly - he sounds like a treasure - hope your move goes well, your sickness disappears and the world looks more rosy soon.

lockets Tue 15-Mar-05 12:59:13

Message withdrawn

trinityrocks Tue 15-Mar-05 13:02:19

my DH was the same when I was badly suffering from morning sickness for the first four months of this pg.
going to bed just after our DD at like 7pm became my routine and begging him to go and buy me melons at all hours.
He was sooooooo sweet

flamesparrow Tue 15-Mar-05 13:13:18

My DP may have his bum surgically attatched to the computer chair half the time, but to give him his dues, he was their holding my hair back for the entire 6 months I spent throwing up daily.

He went to the takaeway for me to get my teeny chicken korma and 15 poppadums (craving), and he picked me up when I collapsed and cried over things like running out of peas....

berolina Tue 15-Mar-05 20:15:04

Can I add praise for my dh?
He is an absolute sweetie. Puts up with no end of s**t from me. Has been absolutely wonderful during this (very anxious) pg and through all kinds of crises. He is going to be THE best dad.
He's affectionate, beautiful and not only does he do most of the housework, he often INSISTS on it even if I want to do my share (admittedly he's a sahd-to-be while I work ft, but he also has a doctorate to work on).
Don't know how I managed to get him

berolina Tue 15-Mar-05 20:15:06

He is an absolute sweetie. Puts up with no end of s**t from me. Has been absolutely wonderful during this (very anxious) pg and through all kinds of crises. He is going to be THE best dad.
He's affectionate, beautiful and not only does he do most of the housework, he often INSISTS on it even if I want to do my share (admittedly he's a sahd-to-be while I work ft, but he also has a doctorate to work on).

berolina Tue 15-Mar-05 20:15:47

berolina Tue 15-Mar-05 20:15:50

PiccadillyCircus Tue 15-Mar-05 20:31:25

All lovely DHs/DPs etc can be praised here

bonym Tue 15-Mar-05 20:44:36

A big thumbs up for a thread in praise of great dh/dp's . Mine is just the best - the kindest, most generous, thoughtful, funny and clever person I've ever met (male or female) and to my constant amazement, he adores me (and dd who isn't even his). Blimey, even my parents worship the ground he walks on, and they're VERY hard to please . (Actually it can get a bit annoying when they keep telling me how lucky I am!) I love him to bits

logic Tue 15-Mar-05 20:48:42

He sounds lovely, PC My dh is fantastic too - he's been getting up to see to ds in the night for months now since I've been pregnant.

ThomCat Tue 15-Mar-05 20:52:24

Bless

berolina Wed 16-Mar-05 13:59:41

OMG how did that happen? Have only just realised my post from yesterday has appeared 4 times . Yes, my dh is wonderful, but I didn't want to fill up the whole thread with it!...
sorry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now