Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Has your husband ever asked you to...

(461 Posts)
oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 20:35:15

lick his anus?

Mine has recently requested this - am perturbed, he has never expressed an interest before. We have been having a difficulttime recently, don't want to appear dismisive yet... it'sjust a bit eurgh for me! Am not sure if I am being precious or if HIBU????!

Advice would be great...

mooog Mon 03-Nov-08 20:42:46

I have been with my husband for 26yrs and we really do have an exciting sex life
But must be honest. He has never asked this of me (thank god), and to be honest I cant remember me ever refusing to try anything (at least once) that may have caught his or my fancy, but I think you have just found something that I personally couldn't and wouldn't do .
On the other hand, if you find you dont mind giving it a go, then go for it, its just not for me.

oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 20:46:09

That's the thing -
I really don't feel i could.
Our sex life has always been ok, not spectacular, but ok.

Now he has asked this( which is brave of him I know!!) Am not sure what to think now.

It's made me feel abit 'off him' if ykwim :-(

hecate Mon 03-Nov-08 20:48:38

No.

But I have come to learn (on here!) that many people enjoy it.

Personally, I just couldn't.

whomovedmychocolate Mon 03-Nov-08 20:50:35

Urgle! shock

That's quite unhygienic.

I believe the term is 'rimming'. Now I clean the loos in our house so I'm fairly clear on what comes out of that hole and my tongue is going no-where near it (not that DH has ever expressed a wish for me too).

If you do decide to go for it, buy some dental dams first!s

Miyazaki Mon 03-Nov-08 20:51:00

does it have to be lick? is it for the sensation or a fantasy?

oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 20:52:10

hmm am a bit precious, but doesn't seem right sad

Have been trying for babyno 3, feel like it's a backlash... how could it be enjoyable???!!!!

SparklyButNice Mon 03-Nov-08 20:52:32

Bleurgh!

If you don't want to do it (and who'd blame you), then you certainly are NBU to refuse.

There are people who enjoy rimming though (or so I've heard from more than one friend).

PortoTreasonandPlot Mon 03-Nov-08 20:55:44

OOOh no! Washing a DH's pants is enough to make me believe that this is NOT a good idea. Even if it had been scrubbed to within a inch of it's life! With dettol!

whomovedmychocolate Mon 03-Nov-08 20:56:05

Rather a backlash than a backdraft (while you are down there bleuuugrrrrhhh) grin

You can't get pregnant from kissing any part of the anatomy that's for sure!

NotDoingTheHousework Mon 03-Nov-08 20:56:09

Message withdrawn

oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 20:57:00

Eurgh PT& P - but why does he want me to??? 10 years and he asks me now???!!!!!
#

QuintessentialGunpowderPlot Mon 03-Nov-08 20:57:52

Ermmm

Could you stimulate his anal area with wet finger while doing a bj?

oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 20:57:57

I am such a prudesad

whomovedmychocolate Mon 03-Nov-08 20:58:49

Has he been watching interesting nature DVDs? hmm

QuintessentialGunpowderPlot Mon 03-Nov-08 20:59:21

He has possibly wanted it done to him for some time, and plucked up the courage.

Just say noncomittically "we'll see what we can do, but maybe not with my tongue".

There really is nothing wrong with it, it doesnt make him gay, or anything.

PortoTreasonandPlot Mon 03-Nov-08 20:59:43

Has he been watching anything <ahem> different recently and picked up some ideas? Maybe it's a long held fantasy, and he's just plucked up the courage. Does he, umm, want to do it to you in return?

QuintessentialGunpowderPlot Mon 03-Nov-08 21:00:44

It took me by surprise when dh did it to me (not with tongue) but it was quite nice. I tried it on him, he did not quite like it.

PortoTreasonandPlot Mon 03-Nov-08 21:02:54

I went out with a guy once who used his finger. I'm not sure if nice is the word I'd use - I took it as a hint that he might want me to do it back, but couldn't quite bring myself.....

oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 21:02:57

Oh God, my buttocks are clenching in fear!! One thing oral (on birthdays and Christmas!wink) butthink that is too much!!!! Really,how many people lick anuses regularly??!

FGS, am notthat prudish surely-my poor dh??!

padboz Mon 03-Nov-08 21:03:27

Get drunk, get in the shower, wash it yourself (want something done properly etc etc) and then do it, its fine and it makes them LOVE you

oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 21:04:13

LICK IT???!!!!

QuintessentialGunpowderPlot Mon 03-Nov-08 21:04:17

erm, as I said, no licking needs to be involved.
snort, and we always shower first... wink So squeeky clean. Just unclench your buttocks, dahling, now theres a dear....

themildmanneredaxemurderer Mon 03-Nov-08 21:04:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

oddsock Mon 03-Nov-08 21:05:12

(oddsock iscrying in her repressed corner....)!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now