Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Am sooooooo annoyed with Dp

(4 Posts)
nutcracker Fri 11-Mar-05 09:22:13

Last night I had 2 pound coins and a 5p in my purse. I knew that i needed 50p each in change for the dd's to take to school so i asked my mom to change a pound for me and she did.

Goes to my pirse this morning to give dd's their 50ps only to find that 40p is missing.
Dp takes 40p from my purse every day for his paper, thats fine have no prob with that, but was annoyed that he had taken it knowing i needed the change.

Anyway i rung him to ask him why he'd taken it and he said he hadn't and that he hadn't brought a paper that morning.

Now i am 99.9% sure that he is lying, because he never not buys a paper, and always just takes the money from my purse, so why would he not of this morning. I am so angry that he would rather think one of the kids were to blame.

Freckle Fri 11-Mar-05 09:27:24

Why couldn't he just admit it and confess that he'd forgotten the girls needed change today? Seems a bit of a silly lie.

Start hiding your purse and make him pay for his own paper in future.

SeaShells Fri 11-Mar-05 09:28:15

My dp does this too, the worst is when he takes food that he knows I need for ds packlunch! Men eh!

nutcracker Fri 11-Mar-05 09:31:02

Ahhh seashells he does that too. He ate 2 easter cakes last night that i was saving for the kids lunches.

Freckle - That is what has annoyed me most, that he couldn't just say 'yes i took it, sorry blah blah blah'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now