Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Small Willie. Help. AKA the demise of the cynic!

(110 Posts)
mumski Tue 14-Oct-08 19:01:33

Ok in a nut shell. Divorced 5 years ago. Had a number of partners since. My friends dispared of me as I was so cynical after horrid divorce. I've always finished with them. Said I'd NEVER trust a man again and could never see me falling in love again. But hey. Have know S for a while through work and had been seeing him for a few weeks. And OMG this feels different. Scarily I can see me falling for him and it seems he feels the same. He ticks all the boxes.... except 1. His has a bit of a small willie (pause for a titter girls). And I just don't know what to do. My vulgar friend said it sounded a bit like a 'stick in a bucket' but must admit its a good description. He's so lovely, kind fun. and I don't want this to be an issue.
comments, suggestions, slap from anyone?

LynetteScavo Tue 14-Oct-08 19:03:35

But is it an issue when you are, um doing it...?

anyfucker Tue 14-Oct-08 19:04:20

make sure he is very good at oral?

umberella Tue 14-Oct-08 19:05:33

would love to issue a disclaimer and say I Have No Experience Of This, but I did once have a bf who had similar -it didn't prove a problem though, size ain't everything ime wink.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Tue 14-Oct-08 19:05:38

Get to work on your pelvic floor muscles. And do it doggy, or you on top. And how are his oral and manual skills? grin

Lauriefairycake Tue 14-Oct-08 19:08:20

I did it with a small guy lots and I was really surprised that in the right position it really hit my g-spot well. It's about an inch in on the upper wall.

As long as it's thick enough it's fine. It also makes grinding on top of him very easy. My dh is too big for me to go on top of comfortably but I could spend hours on my ex grinding away.

LynetteScavo Tue 14-Oct-08 19:14:42

At least your overies won't get banged.

Kally Tue 14-Oct-08 20:14:54

If you feel like you're falling for him, seriously, how come your friend knows about how his willy sounds like a stick in a bucket?... The mind boggles..was she listening to you two at it? Did she have a go with him? Did she hear him peeing or something, I don't get it??? Not being fik am I?

Anyway, its not the end of the world. Some big guys don't know what to do with it, or think they're big so no need to do anything other than 'be big'... and other smaller guys go the extra mile and really use every trick in the book. Personally speaking, I can remember the smaller guys and what they get up to, rather than the whoppers.

If you really like him don't let that be an unticked box until you 'discover' each other a bit.

Podrick Tue 14-Oct-08 20:20:13

It is possible to have a good relationship without the sex being much cop in my view...but I have never had a good sexual relationship with a "small" man and would always feel short changed on that scene. How important is a good sexual relationship to you?

morningpaper Tue 14-Oct-08 20:22:06

oral sex

and pelvic floor exercises

are you sure it isn't just your own CAVERNOUS fanjo?

Janos Tue 14-Oct-08 20:39:28

Small really doesn't have to be a problem! There are many other enjoyable things you can do

KerryMumchingOnEyeballs Tue 14-Oct-08 20:40:28

this is a non-starter for me.

KerryMumchingOnEyeballs Tue 14-Oct-08 20:41:32

we are talking miniscule right? Not just a tiny bit smaller than average?

missingtheaction Tue 14-Oct-08 20:44:57

so is sex between you rubbish? are you Left Unsatisfied? is he? or is it just a pride thing? grin

littlelamb Tue 14-Oct-08 20:47:05

At the risk of sounding very shallow- I once went out with someone with a teeny one. Total non starter, even though he was great in many other ways. ahem

Flightattendant2 Tue 14-Oct-08 20:48:33

I was told they are all big enough once, ahem, engorged...blush

or is that a myth?

Kally Tue 14-Oct-08 20:49:42

You still didn't say how come your vulgar friend said it was like a stick in a bucket...

poppy34 Tue 14-Oct-08 20:52:19

erm fraid I'm with littlelamb on this one blush -that said if other areas good and can satisfy you in other ways go for it

myth imho flight...

Kally Tue 14-Oct-08 20:52:45

Flightattendant have experienced a little one but was surprised how big it got once engorged, I think its very individual... (sorry, just to add that)...

WigWamBam Tue 14-Oct-08 20:55:46

Interestingly you don't tell us whether he uses what he's got well ...

I wonder how this lovely, kind bloke would feel if he knew you were gossiping with your friend about it being like a "stick in a bucket"? Bit of a kick in the teeth, don't you think?

Furball Tue 14-Oct-08 20:58:51

kally - friend said it sounded like, not she knew first hand

anyfucker Tue 14-Oct-08 21:01:54

which happens first?

stick?

or bucket ? wink

PussinJimmyWhoooos Tue 14-Oct-08 21:05:09

Nope nope nope.....it has to be a nice fat cock or its curtains!

ButWhyMum Tue 14-Oct-08 21:21:42

Morningpaper..CAVERNOUS fanjo...grin

LynetteScavo Tue 14-Oct-08 21:23:32

I'm sure I read in Cosmopolitan many years ago that all penis' are roughly the same size when erect......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now