Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Its amazing isnt it...

(9 Posts)
MrsSnape Wed 08-Oct-08 13:24:48

I posted on here a while ago about my --twat face-- horrible ex and his twatish horrible ways towards me and the kids and his pathetic behaviour with money and sponging off his mum etc etc!? Well I've just found out he'd seeing someone.

Not that that bothers me but I am always ammazed that whenever there is a break up and the bloke is a bit of a twat, why is it he is the usually the one that manages to move onto someone else first?

MrsSnape Wed 08-Oct-08 13:25:23

HE'S seeing someone that should say

Tortington Wed 08-Oct-08 13:25:25

cos he is a twat

MamaG Wed 08-Oct-08 13:26:01

1. cos he is a twat
2. cos hewas a twat, the woman is more choosy
3. cos he thinks with his twatty knob and will shag any skanky ho who'll let him.

MrsSnape Wed 08-Oct-08 13:26:27

but who the hell would want him?! god he makes me so angry just thinking about him ... and his smarmy smug face.

scorpio1 Wed 08-Oct-08 13:27:10

she doesn't yet know what a knobber he is. oh, she will

MrsSnape Wed 08-Oct-08 13:28:28

Very true, it took muggings here 3 years to realise what an idiot he was blush

mumoverseas Wed 08-Oct-08 13:30:41

have to agree, he is a twat. And men are more capable of forming new relationships because they don't think with their heads like us girlies and most of them are happy to just jump in, whereas us ladies, once hurt, are more reluctant to jump in again. Make sure he doesn't see that it bothers you or that will give him satisfaction mrs snape. Have you managed to resolve the aspects of your breakdown ie finances etc?

MrsSnape Wed 08-Oct-08 13:39:34

yeah I don't actually see or speak to him anymore at all. Thankfully we were never finantially connected so it was an 'easy' break-up.

What makes me laugh though is that as soon as I told him it was over he was all "no, lets try again, I'll change, I won't waste money on xbox's, I should get a say in this hmm, lets just give it one more go..."

But when I stuck to my guns finally...he went off and within weeks bought a PLaystation 3, an IPhone, god knows what other 'toys' and now is seeing some other poor sod ... so much for his 'heart break' etc!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now