Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Husband on web cam

(13 Posts)
wispykitty Mon 28-Feb-05 17:46:47

hello,
any other mums out there worried about there husbands sexual antics on a web cam?? I am lost and need advise, my husband is very secretly doing this(not so in secret)can any one advise or help, i have a 15 year old daughter who i am worried about

lunavix Mon 28-Feb-05 17:49:27

Ummm

What exactly is he doing? And are you sure it's sexual?

dejags Mon 28-Feb-05 17:50:06

wispykitty - my advice would be to confront him and let him know that it has to stop. This is not acceptable behaviour, especially with a teenager in the house.

beachyhead Mon 28-Feb-05 17:51:52

just thinking about Dirty Den - is this the way he really wants to be seen

SeaShells Mon 28-Feb-05 17:52:53

I'd smash up the web cam, that is out of order!

anorak Mon 28-Feb-05 18:01:35

You can't stand for this, it is wrong. How insulting to be doing this when he has a real woman waiting for him in the next room. And if your dd finds out she will be so disappointed in him. You must talk to him and make it plain that it can't go on. If he needs counselling so be it.

munnzieb Mon 28-Feb-05 18:04:01

personally I wouldn't stand for it, I wouldn't stand for it when DH told me he was going to put his pic on the hot or not web site for a competition in work, personally i'd play blue murder until he stopped.

oxocube Mon 28-Feb-05 20:47:13

Hmmmm ...

AuntyQuated Mon 28-Feb-05 20:53:21

yes, oxocube...hhmmmmmm!

HappyDaddy Tue 01-Mar-05 08:07:19

That is way past harmless flirting or banter. You are right to be suspicious. Ask him how he'd feel if you talked to the postman, naked.

Toothache Tue 01-Mar-05 08:09:23

Wispykitty - How come you haven't come back to your own thread?

wispykitty Sat 05-Mar-05 22:44:32

Hi,
thanks for everyone that replied, yes i havnt been on the net and replied as, my hus and i made a pact and left pc alone for a few days, he is going to get help, so hopefully my talking to him has worked. I didnt realise toothache you expected me to reply straight away, that hurt me---- i guess we all cant be perfect,

regards to you all and if i can help you out i will try

SPARKLER1 Sat 05-Mar-05 22:48:00

Not sure what to say to you - it must be a very difficult time for you. Not sure how I would react if it was my dh - would probably go mad. Hope you get things sorted SOON.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: