Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Has anyone actually left their dh/sp whilst they where pregnant?

(5 Posts)
lilymolly Sat 27-Sep-08 19:42:39

I ask as I am really unhappy at the moment with dp but not sure if its due to pregnancy hormones or just a general unhappieness with the relationship sad

CapricaSix Sat 27-Sep-08 19:43:54

Tell us a bit more about it. What's bothering you?

PootyApplewater Sat 27-Sep-08 19:44:36

He's away at the moment isn't he?

lilymolly Sat 27-Sep-08 19:48:38

this is the latest issue

I am very unhappy about alot of things really- his lack of thought about us, his total lack of empathy when I was very sick with hyperemesis and admitted to hospital, lack of help with dd, no real chemistry between us if I am honest.

Just I have been feeling really shit since I fell pregnant, nausea, tiredness irritability etc.... and have a history of depression but have not taken anti-d for about a year.

Just not sure if I am making more of this because I am pregnant iyswim?

CapricaSix Sat 27-Sep-08 20:07:44

Just read your other thread.

I would find that really annoying too, but at the same time, he is on holiday, and obviously drinking a lot etc which is probably not conducive to calling home! I would also, next time, ring him without your dd being aware so that she's not disappointed if you don't get through.

I wouldn't make any rash decisions about your relationship just now, wait till he's back and you can talk it through.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now