Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

mixed messages from sutpid ex-boss person. stupid stupid man

(7 Posts)
MascaraOHara Tue 23-Sep-08 09:53:31

He's started giving me all mixed messages again.

Luckily I don't seem to care but god it's annoying.

I feel like shaking and telling him to just say what he thinks/feels.

Idiot. twat face.

Just needed to get that off my chest. thanks

CountessDracula Tue 23-Sep-08 09:54:21

Oh dear
what has he done??

MascaraOHara Tue 23-Sep-08 10:01:40

he's just an eejit really.

after months of barely any contact he obviously wanted me to be at a certain place at the weekend.

I think he wanted me there for moral support iykwim but I know he wouldn't have spoken to me at all.

I gave up trying to work out what goes on his head a long while ago and we have maintained some sort of weird friendship but GOD he's annoying sometimes.

I didn't reply to one of his texts the other day (didn't have phone with me) and 20mins later he text me to ask if I was ignoring him

etc

I don't know what he thinks he's playing at

Chequers Tue 23-Sep-08 10:09:24

Do you think it could be that he's not that interested in you but he wants you to be interested in him as its an ego boost for him? I've seen that a lot.

GrabShellDude Tue 23-Sep-08 10:12:41

He knows or thinks that you've moved on from him. So he wants to know he can get you back. Once you fall for that again, he will revert to "not sure what he wants", "not in the right place for a relationship" blah, blah, etc.

Leaving you, once again, feeling confused and upset.

Can you tell I've met the type before? smile

MascaraOHara Tue 23-Sep-08 10:13:49

yeah probably.

when he sees me drifting off he makes a small effort to rein me back in again but would never normally have risked me taking dd somewhere where she scould see him in front of our colleagues. Which was just bizarre.

Also implied he would drink which would have meant me giving him a lift home (or rather back to my place)

MascaraOHara Tue 23-Sep-08 10:14:31

yeah that's exactly what he is like GSD

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now