Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

New Start

(5 Posts)
jenk1 Sun 14-Sep-08 15:07:16

DH left yesterday.

I had been wanting him to go,yet when it came to it i felt like screaming at him,why are me n the kids not enough for you?

why do you act like a little boy,take no responsibility,go on dating websites,chat other women up,even having a "thing" for one of my sisters, which was the final nail in the coffin.

ive forgiven him time after time and given him chance after chance,of course its all "in your head" and he hasnt done anything wrong.

but a man who spends all day playing on his nintendo ds or games,has to be reminded about things like "dont you think you should have a wash,brush your teeth" and refuses to deal with and finances or talk to me doesnt deserve a loving wife in my opinion.

We,ve done the Relate counselling,he promised he,d try,he did for about 2 weeks,but then reverted back to normal.

Last time we split,after 3 weeks he brought his slapper round to the house,she was sat in my car in my seat. i later found out that she,d made DS cry by going up to him and shouting BOO very loudly in his ears, DS is Autistic and that is a form of torture for him,angry

i threatened her,i dont feel proud of myself for doing that,but if someone hurts your kids.....

he stopped seeing her and asked if we could try again,i said yes but WHY? why on earth did i,he couldnt humiliate me any more than he has done this last year and i feel so sad.

im sorry for the long message,im devestated today and cant stop crying and it helps to get it all out.

My DS has just said to me "i wss upset the other day mum but im ok now,im the man of the house now and im going to look after you"

what a star. smile

everlong Sun 14-Sep-08 15:59:32

Good luck to you are your children for a new start, it sounds like you are well rid of him.

everlong Sun 14-Sep-08 16:01:53

and

cheekysealion Sun 14-Sep-08 16:04:06

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.... may it be a fantastic one smile

jenk1 Sun 14-Sep-08 19:57:13

Thanks, i like that,the first day of the rest of my life.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now