Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

arrrgh need to rant. so f'ing sick of everything being fault!

(13 Posts)
SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 17:55:23

thats it really i am sick of everything being my fault.

we have no money - my fault
we are stuck for a babysitter for tonight after being let down at the last minute - my fault
the house is a mess - my fault
dd1s behavior is often appalling - my fault
he never has any clean clothes - my fault

is it very illegal to hit him around the head with a large blunt object? say an iron maybe? hmm

controlfreakinfreaky Sat 13-Sep-08 17:57:20

well, it would make house even messier..... and his clothes would be far from clean....

controlfreakinfreaky Sat 13-Sep-08 17:57:23

well, it would make house even messier..... and his clothes would be far from clean....

mankymummy Sat 13-Sep-08 18:06:44

tell him he's babysitting and go out with the girls instead... that'll teach him !

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 18:07:34

hmm good point but then otoh he wouldnt be able to moan about the mess or his lack of clean clothing.

Majeika Sat 13-Sep-08 18:07:49

Leave him at home and go and see MammaMia!

It will make you laugh and feel good.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 18:10:25

mm and majeika thats a great idea but i have just spent all my money on shoes for dd2. it was his money paying for tonight sad

the dds are invited its a birthday party so we could all go but dh is feeling very well apparently. that and he has no clean clothes. but he suspects that he may feel upto to going his club later for a game of snooker. angry

Jux Sat 13-Sep-08 18:35:00

Take kids and go to party without him. (Steal wallet!)

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 18:36:20

no he is ranting agian right now actually. i think the iron is a better idea. then ill steal his wallet wink

mankymummy Sat 13-Sep-08 18:56:23

he wont go out to whats been arranged but may be able to make it for snooker?

you were right... lamp him one with the iron !

wink

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Sat 13-Sep-08 19:00:35

i am getting more annoyed by the minute. dd has came home looking forward to the party all dressed and everything and is now in tears because we arent going.

every time we are meant to go somewhere he does this to us sad

the iron is definately the best course of action. that or a divorce. though i imagine the iron would be quicker. will i still get the life insurance?

Portofino Sat 13-Sep-08 19:04:38

It didn't work out to well for Little Mo! Sounds to me like he didn't fancy the party and is doing a man fuss thing. Next he'll say, well if we're not all going to party I might as well go to snooker....

Jux Sun 14-Sep-08 00:16:04

Silly sod.

DH used to be a bit like this. I arranged to do without him, and if I wanted a sitter I used him (well, you won't go - you never do - so you could look after dd as I did for you yesterday, and last week etc).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now