Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

I just don't know how I am supposed to stay with a man who mutters 'shut up' under his breath

(11 Posts)
LaMer Tue 09-Sep-08 19:22:40

when DS makes a noise whilst bf-ing.

I really don't.

Things are otherwise fine.

But this big fecking issue won't go away.

I want to throw something at him. Something heavy.

expatinscotland Tue 09-Sep-08 19:23:30

Tell him you can hear it and to keep that to himself.

Overmydeadbody Tue 09-Sep-08 19:23:58

Have you told him how you feel?

supercollider Tue 09-Sep-08 19:24:07

Does he not like the fact that you are feeding?

Some men go really funny (in a crappy way) when the reality of a new baby starts to sink in - is your baby still fairly young?

LaMer Tue 09-Sep-08 19:25:56

DS is 10 months, have posted about this a lot since he was born so am a transparent name changer to anyone that's read my drivel before.

he was on his way out the door, gone to look at his car, got to say something when he comes back in. What a fucker.

Pennies Tue 09-Sep-08 19:28:19

Are you the lady who was really upset about this in the days just after the birth? I hope not because I was thinking about you recently and hoping that everything had got better.

No advice really, but good on you for BF'ing for 10 months if he's been like this all along.

andiem Tue 09-Sep-08 19:29:40

sounds like he has ishoos and needs to grow up
I would say something every single time he did it in the hope that he might get the message

supercollider Tue 09-Sep-08 19:29:55

So what's his problem? Sorry if you've been over all this ad infinitum by I didn't see the threads. Does he have any possible excuse for shitty behaviour?

anyfucker Tue 09-Sep-08 19:29:56

what twattery is this ?

Goober Tue 09-Sep-08 19:31:08

Oh, he's just jealous!

pagwatch Tue 09-Sep-08 19:34:16

have you thought of muttering shut up at him if he exclaims in anyway at all during sex?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now