Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

To lock the door and not let him back in?

(11 Posts)
TheHedgeWitch Tue 02-Sep-08 18:06:43

Message withdrawn

stoppinattwo Tue 02-Sep-08 18:12:04

THW....Oh i right ther with you sad....I have one fecking mood shit here too....am up to here with him <<holds hand right ove the top of head>>

Am so sorry, they have the ability to dicatae our moods so easily and that is what pisses me off, he can put me in a sad/mad defensive mood within seconds and i hate myself for it...angry

TheHedgeWitch Tue 02-Sep-08 18:20:50

Message withdrawn

hecate Tue 02-Sep-08 18:29:18

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's very easy to say leave him - and tbh, booting him out is the right thing to do. But as I have learned, the sensible logical thing from the outside is not always easy or possible to do.

What he is doing is unforgivable. He is using you as a (verbal) punchbag and you do not deserve to be treated like that.

Perhaps him coming home to his bags on the front step might shock him enough to make him change?

stoppinattwo Tue 02-Sep-08 18:31:30

My DD and DS just put thier uniforms on to show him befor school tomorrow....he took one look and said take them off you'll get them dirty!!!....DD was v sad.

I called him all the twunts under the sun (out of earshot of the kids of course)

I am sooooo sorry for what you are going through though, I feel very sad about the way he is treating you XX

expatinscotland Tue 02-Sep-08 18:31:51

I remember some of your past threads about him.

YANBU.

He's telling you to shut up?

Sorry there is no excuse for that.

TheDevilWearsPrimark Tue 02-Sep-08 18:33:09

THW I was exactly where you are, I'm not going to say leave him, but there's things you can try to do to force him to change?

If you want to email me let me know.

stoppinattwo Tue 02-Sep-08 18:34:00

Good suggestion Hecate.....packed bags can be a big hint that some changes need to be made, you shouldnt have to put up with someone elses bad day...Im sure without a doubt you would happily discuss his day with him....but discuss, not be subjected to, he is very disrespectful of you imo sad

TheHedgeWitch Tue 02-Sep-08 18:35:35

Message withdrawn

TheHedgeWitch Tue 02-Sep-08 18:38:48

Message withdrawn

stoppinattwo Tue 02-Sep-08 18:43:59

could you tape him ranting on about work....and then when you catch him in a better mood and able to talk to you tell him "this is how you sound when you come home from work"...he probably doesnt realise how bad he does sound hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now