Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Gettingagrip READ THIS PLEASE!

(4 Posts)
UnhappyStill Sat 30-Aug-08 12:08:20

Hi. This is a message to Gettingagrip. I tried to contact you via your profile but it said that you've disabled that facility, and to try this instead. I read your post in Movingon's thread about how you left your husband and, if needs be, to contact you and you'd be happy to talk to people about it. If you're still an active member on here and happen to come by this thread then please could you contact me. Thank you!

Also if anyone else can give me any advice on how to leave my husband and how to acquire housing quickly, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again!

Alambil Sat 30-Aug-08 12:24:17

Hi US - I escaped DV a few years ago - there's a lot of others on here that have been through similar

Perhaps a thread asking "How to leave my husband" or something would be more helpful because people may not realise you're needing help and support here

Hope you're ok - am around every day/night to chat

Gettingagrip Sat 30-Aug-08 20:37:17

Hello how can i help?

Do agree with Lewisfan though...a more general title would bring so much knowledge and support.

x

UnhappyStill Sat 30-Aug-08 23:42:03

Hey. Yeah I know, but I made the major mistake of writing this in the heat of the moment. Things have been resolved, thankfully, for the foreseeable future. Thank you both so much for your quick responses though and your willingness to help. I am aware that I know look like a complete idiot but I don't think there's anything I can do about that.

Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now