Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

so..NOW I KNOW.. what this fantastic sex lark is all about!

(8 Posts)
spandexismyenemy Tue 26-Aug-08 14:02:37

after 8 years with XH, a couple of well non starters before and after him, but has to be said (and sorry for gloating but am excited - I know doesn't take much) about this bit!

new beau, ahem - well last night was together a t the same time with penetrative sex - (has been every time for me since we got together with penetration - never did with XH - was always manual before hand - but well now I KNOW what i've been missing out on all these years - and damn it was good!

<sorry as you were shameless boasting thou!>

spandexismyenemy Tue 26-Aug-08 14:02:58

(I mean the 'O' together! blush)

Iwanttobreakfree Tue 26-Aug-08 14:08:51

Oooh well done you!!!

Was it a different style / size tackle that did it, or just sex with a man that you love? IYSWIM?!

Northumberlandlass Tue 26-Aug-08 14:10:39

Spandex - Congrats !!!!

You are allowed to shamelessly boast - it is a fine thing indeed. Doesn't happen to me that often... but when it does the bunting goes out in the street and the next day is declared a holiday grin.

xxxxx

Mamazon Tue 26-Aug-08 14:13:34

It just goes to show you the difference good chemistry and a willingness to try does doesn't it.

glad yoru enjoying yourself wink

spandexismyenemy Tue 26-Aug-08 14:14:00

well beau isn't as big as X but tbh that doesn't make any difference - it's actually better!

not sure if it was the whole man I love thing or not (thought I did XH after all!)

style etc - well me on top (any variation on that one really! lol) but yes me on top and well he started off - q me thinking 'oh how rude i'm not done yet' then bobs your uncle something down there must have happened!

first time as well - was v intense looking into each others eyes as well. blush ok tmi!

duke748 Tue 26-Aug-08 22:19:04

Good on you girl. I am lucky too in having loads of fab sex with my man.

Again not as big as my last man, but, by god, enthusiasm definately makes up for it. And the fact that we want it as often as each other and are on the same level of 'kinkiness'. Also the whole taking each other for granted thing hasn't kicked in yet. grin

Long live the girls getting theirs!

SpandexIsMyEnemy Tue 26-Aug-08 22:29:13

lol. kinkiness??

oh do tell - am always looking for new ideas! have opened the man's eyes up I think, which at the mo is v good! (new positions etc, which I thought were basic) he's not done before!

still it's all fun n games as long as you're open n honest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now