Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

Spice things up

(9 Posts)
ruthygood Mon 25-Aug-08 15:25:36

Hi.

After watching these forums for some time, I have decided to bit the bullet and ask my own question.

Basically, I have been with my partner for just over 7 years and we have a beautiful 3 year old son. We have a very happy relationship.

However, I am incredibly dissatisfied with our sexual life. We do have sex but it almost feels like a duty as opposed to something with is exciting. I guess it has just become stale.

I really want to spice things up but I have to be honest, we have gotten stuck into such a rut that I just don’t know how to. I have been thinking about introducing toys but I don’t know where to start. I cant bring myself to go to Ann Summers, it feels so tacky. I cant afford the likes of Coco-de-Mer or AP (3 year olds have a great knack of taking all your spare cash!) and don’t know where else to go.

Do you guys know of any sites that will not make me feel dirty?

Thanks so much,
Ruth x

MindingMum Mon 25-Aug-08 16:09:35

hi ruthygood, i'm sorry that you feel like that about Ann Summers.have you ever been in there? It's not like a traditional sex shop -all seedy and dark, you know?

I am a respectable Mum who is nearly 40 and often visit the one near me. Nobody in there really cares what you buy, it's very open and friendly IMO.

If you really can't face going in, you can buy online

HTH

OldLadyKnowsNothing Mon 25-Aug-08 16:12:53

Try LoveHoney

OldLadyKnowsNothing Mon 25-Aug-08 16:14:18

OK, dunno why that link doesn't work properly blush

www.lovehoney.co.uk

*tries link again*

LoveHoney

FluffyMummy123 Mon 25-Aug-08 16:14:46

Message withdrawn

objectivity Mon 25-Aug-08 16:16:10

As cod said.

OldLadyKnowsNothing Mon 25-Aug-08 16:17:51

blush I'd just like to say, I am in now way connected with the site I linked to. blush

OldLadyKnowsNothing Mon 25-Aug-08 16:19:05

No way.

Aaargh.

I'm leaving this thread now.

G2B Mon 25-Aug-08 16:20:17

love honey, sexshop365 or blissbox are the best I reckon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now