Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, please see our domestic violence webguide and/or relationships webguide, which can point you to expert advice and support.

its been 5 years but i still love him

(3 Posts)
heartmummy Tue 19-Aug-08 22:44:49

i split from bf 5 years ago even though i loved him very much, we kepted in touch but i had to break all contact with him because he couldnt love me the way i loved him, just fed up with feeling this way havent found anyone else! i met someone fell pregnent, i decided to try with this person but i couldnt love him, he left me when we found out my daughter would be born with sn, my ex and i were thinking of getting back together but he couldnt cope with the fact id had a child off someone else, when will i get over my ex. when i met him i thought it was for ever im only 32 and feel that, that was my true love, will i be on my own forever?

juliec26 Thu 21-Aug-08 09:37:35

I am sure you will find someone that you love again and yes you will get over him - my h has just left me and my dd 2.. so feeling fragile and wondering if I will ever meet someone that I love like I love him! but I try and keep positive and think things happen for a reason and you never know whats round the corner - I am the same age as you and got married in my mind forever, but obviously my h felt differently - I just try to think his lose and another mans gain!! - keep smiling and be positive x

ConstanceWearing Thu 21-Aug-08 09:39:47

Why could he not love you the way you loved him, HM, if you don't mind me asking?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now